- What is the Adult Obesity Rate?
- What is the Adult Smoking Rate?
- What is the Excessive Drinking Rate?
- What is the Physical Inactivity Rate?
- What is the Percent of Traffic Deaths Involving Alcohol Impairment?
- What is the Sexually Transmitted Infections Rate?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
The access to exercise opportunities rate of Cumberland County, NC was 82.60% in 2015.
The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation produces health rankings for states and counties. They explore many aspects of health including quality of life, health behaviors, access to clinical care, socioeconomic factors, and environmental factors.
Health and Health Behaviors Datasets Involving Cumberland County, NC
- API data.raleighnc.gov | Last Updated 2017-02-02T19:19:26.000Z
A filtered list from HealthData.gov on heart related mortality rates among patients in North Carolina Hospitals. HHS has begun "liberating" health data through the Health Data Initiative -- making more and more data from HHS' vaults (from CMS, CDC, FDA and NIH, to name a few sources) easily available and accessible to the public and to innovators across the country.
- API brigades.opendatanetwork.com | Last Updated 2015-04-23T17:55:21.000Z
Active employees, retirees who aren't Medicare eligible and those covered by COBRA
- API brigades.opendatanetwork.com | Last Updated 2015-04-23T17:54:02.000Z
Summarizes healthcare cost and utilization for Medicaid recipients. Healthcare costs incurred during months of Medicaid eligibility.
- API brigades.opendatanetwork.com | Last Updated 2015-06-02T20:38:00.000Z
Forsyth Futures: Infant Health, Low Birthweight Rate with Educational Attainment of Mother, Forsyth County, 2014www.forsythfutures.org | Last Updated 2016-02-16T16:41:21.000Z
This dataset includes rate of babies born at a low weight categorized by the highest level of education attained by the mother.
- API brigades.opendatanetwork.com | Last Updated 2015-04-23T14:08:22.000Z
40 Wake County restaurants that have committed to a goal of sourcing at least 10% of their menu locally
- API brigades.opendatanetwork.com | Last Updated 2015-02-21T02:49:53.000Z
- API www.forsythfutures.org | Last Updated 2016-01-05T21:05:18.000Z
This dataset shows the rate per 100,000 of suicide deaths in 5 Major Urban counties (Durham, Forsyth, Guilford, Mecklenburg, and Wake), and the state of North Carolina. These numbers are calculated to represent a 3-year average.
- API brigades.opendatanetwork.com | Last Updated 2015-04-13T13:29:22.000Z
The Zillow Rent Index (ZRI) tracks the monthly median rent in particular geographical regions. We sought to create an index for rents that is unaffected by the mix of homes for rent at any particular time. This makes temporal comparisons of rents more valid since the index is tracking the rents for a consistent stock of inventory. It also makes it easier to compare the ZHVI and ZRI since they are based on a similar set of homes whereas traditional metrics tracking rent and sale prices are often based on markedly different sets of homes (often located in different neighborhoods), thus making comparisons less valid.
- API brigades.opendatanetwork.com | Last Updated 2015-04-23T19:39:01.000Z
This is the USDA Food Access survey which is used to identify food deserts. This is the North Carolina subset. The field names are somewhat cryptic so we've included an attachment that list the field names and more easily understood aliases