- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
- What is the Median Male Earnings?
- What is the Median Female Earnings (Full Time)?
- What is the Median Male Earnings (Full Time)?
- What is the Median Earnings Less Than High School?
- What is the Median Earnings Some College or Associates?
- What is the Median Earnings Bachelor Degree?
- What is the Median Earnings Graduate or Professional Degree?
- What is the Percent Earning less than $10,000?
The median earnings high school of Edgecombe County, NC was $24,818 in 2016.
Earnings and Gender
Earnings and Education
Jobs and Earnings Datasets Involving Edgecombe County, NC
- API www.forsythfutures.org | Last Updated 2017-06-27T20:39:19.000Z
This table describes the total employment and average annual wages of each industry in Forsyth County. It provides data for 2005 and 2014, and comparisons between the two years. Unlike the census data used in the rest of this report, industry data is based on complete data from unemployment insurance records and has no standard error, margin of error, or confidence intervals.
- API www.forsythfutures.org | Last Updated 2016-02-16T16:43:43.000Z
This dataset includes rates on violent crime instances for North Carolina and NC's major urban counties (Durham, Forsyth, Guilford, Mecklenburg and Wake). Years included are 2003 to 2014.
- API www.forsythfutures.org | Last Updated 2016-02-16T16:40:02.000Z
Gini Index is a measure of income inequality. The years included are from 2006-2014. The areas compared are Durham County, Forsyth County, Guilford County, Mecklenburg County, Wake County, North Carolina, and the United States
- API brigades.opendatanetwork.com | Last Updated 2015-02-21T18:51:42.000Z
Project Based Rental Assistance, including programs like Project-Based Section 8, RAP, Rent Supp, Section 202, Section 811. National Preservation Database
RSBS SMO: Part 1 of 2, New York State Residential Statewide Baseline Study: Single and Multifamily Occupant Telephone or Web Surveydata.ny.gov | Last Updated 2018-08-07T22:17:39.000Z
This is part 1 (contains: Behavior and Demographics; Building Shell; Kitchen Appliances; and Heating and Cooling) of 2; part 2 (https://data.ny.gov/d/87mp-9bnv) contains: Clothes Washing and Drying; Water Heating; Home Lighting; Pool and Spa; Small Household Appliances; and Miscellaneous Equipment. The New York State Energy Research and Development Authority (NYSERDA), in collaboration with the New York State Department of Public Service (DPS), conducted a statewide residential baseline study (study) from 2011 to 2014 of the single-family and multifamily residential housing segments, including new construction, and a broad range of energy uses and efficiency measures. This dataset includes 2,982 single-family and 379 multifamily occupant survey completes for a total of 3,361 responses. The survey involved 2,285 Web, 1,041 telephone, and 35 mini-inspection surveys. The survey collected information on the following building characteristics: building shell, kitchen appliances, heating and cooling equipment, water heating equipment, clothes washing and drying equipment, lighting, pool and spa equipment, small household appliances, miscellaneous energy consuming equipment, as well as behaviors and characteristics of respondents.