- What is the Number of Residents Without Insurance ?
- What is the Percent With Health Insurance?
- What is the Number of Residents?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
The percent without health insurance of Forsyth County, NC was 19.60% for 18 to 64, all races, both sexes and all income levels in 2014.
Percent Uninsured by Income Level
Percent Uninsured by Race
Health and Health Insurance Datasets Involving Forsyth County, NC
- API www.forsythfutures.org | Last Updated 2019-02-15T01:08:07.000Z
This dataset includes rates on violent crime instances for North Carolina and NC's major urban counties (Durham, Forsyth, Guilford, Mecklenburg and Wake). Years included are 2003 to 2014.
- API www.forsythfutures.org | Last Updated 2019-02-15T01:09:30.000Z
This table describes the total employment and average annual wages of each industry in Forsyth County. It provides data for 2005 and 2014, and comparisons between the two years. Unlike the census data used in the rest of this report, industry data is based on complete data from unemployment insurance records and has no standard error, margin of error, or confidence intervals.