- What is the Number of Residents Without Insurance ?
- What is the Percent With Health Insurance?
- What is the Number of Residents?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
The percent without health insurance of Guilford County, NC was 18.30% for 18 to 64, all races, both sexes and all income levels in 2014.
Percent Uninsured by Income Level
Percent Uninsured by Race
Health and Health Insurance Datasets Involving Guilford County, NC
- API data.raleighnc.gov | Last Updated 2017-02-02T19:19:26.000Z
A filtered list from HealthData.gov on heart related mortality rates among patients in North Carolina Hospitals. HHS has begun "liberating" health data through the Health Data Initiative -- making more and more data from HHS' vaults (from CMS, CDC, FDA and NIH, to name a few sources) easily available and accessible to the public and to innovators across the country.
- API brigades.opendatanetwork.com | Last Updated 2015-04-23T17:54:02.000Z
Summarizes healthcare cost and utilization for Medicaid recipients. Healthcare costs incurred during months of Medicaid eligibility.
- API data.raleighnc.gov | Last Updated 2018-03-30T22:01:50.000Z
The businesses listed here are certified by the State of North Carolina and are registered vendors as part of the City of Raleigh's directory of Minority and Women-owned Business Enterprise (MWBE). The City's Business Assistance Coordinator manages the MWBE Assistance program Minority-Owned Business, maintains this Minority and Women-owned Business Directory, and solicits participation in construction contracts. Certified businesses in this directory are distributed to City departments for use on city projects.
- API www.forsythfutures.org | Last Updated 2016-02-16T16:43:43.000Z
This dataset includes rates on violent crime instances for North Carolina and NC's major urban counties (Durham, Forsyth, Guilford, Mecklenburg and Wake). Years included are 2003 to 2014.
- API brigades.opendatanetwork.com | Last Updated 2015-03-11T01:50:09.000Z
Listings that receive or have received the following subsidies in Durham, NC: HUD PBRA,Project-Based Section 8, RAP, Rent Supp,Section 202,Section 811, HUD Insured, Section 236, Section 221(d)(3), BMIR, Non-Subsidized HUD Insured, Section 202, Direct Loans, LIHTC, Home, Rural Dev. 515, Rural Dev. 538, Public Housing, State HFA 236
- API www.forsythfutures.org | Last Updated 2017-06-27T20:39:19.000Z
This table describes the total employment and average annual wages of each industry in Forsyth County. It provides data for 2005 and 2014, and comparisons between the two years. Unlike the census data used in the rest of this report, industry data is based on complete data from unemployment insurance records and has no standard error, margin of error, or confidence intervals.