- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the Mean Environmental Health Hazard Index?
The population count of New Hanover County, NC was 216,430 in 2016.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving New Hanover County, NC
- API data.raleighnc.gov | Last Updated 2018-03-30T22:01:50.000Z
The businesses listed here are certified by the State of North Carolina and are registered vendors as part of the City of Raleigh's directory of Minority and Women-owned Business Enterprise (MWBE). The City's Business Assistance Coordinator manages the MWBE Assistance program Minority-Owned Business, maintains this Minority and Women-owned Business Directory, and solicits participation in construction contracts. Certified businesses in this directory are distributed to City departments for use on city projects.
- API brigades.opendatanetwork.com | Last Updated 2015-04-23T17:54:02.000Z
Summarizes healthcare cost and utilization for Medicaid recipients. Healthcare costs incurred during months of Medicaid eligibility.
- API brigades.opendatanetwork.com | Last Updated 2015-02-21T02:47:33.000Z
2012 - The population per square mile of the selected blockgroup. Data Dictionary Attached Data from American Community Survey (ACS) for 2010-2014.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2014-10-31T18:29:13.000Z
Median Household Income All States 2000-2012
- API www.forsythfutures.org | Last Updated 2016-02-16T16:29:51.000Z
This dataset contains information on the rate of accidental deaths for Durham, Guilford, Forsyth, Mecklenburg, and Wake Counties and North Carolina. Accidental deaths are expressed as resident deaths per 100,000 people. Data was collected from the NC Vitals Statistic Reports and is a aggregate of two causes of death: unintentional motor vehicle deaths and other unintentional deaths.
- API www.forsythfutures.org | Last Updated 2016-02-16T16:43:43.000Z
This dataset includes rates on violent crime instances for North Carolina and NC's major urban counties (Durham, Forsyth, Guilford, Mecklenburg and Wake). Years included are 2003 to 2014.
- API www.forsythfutures.org | Last Updated 2016-02-16T16:43:03.000Z
This dataset includes information pertaining to employment for the United States, North Carolina and NC's major urban counties (Durham, Forsyth, Guilford, Mecklenburg, and Wake).
- API www.forsythfutures.org | Last Updated 2016-01-05T21:05:18.000Z
This dataset shows the rate per 100,000 of suicide deaths in 5 Major Urban counties (Durham, Forsyth, Guilford, Mecklenburg, and Wake), and the state of North Carolina. These numbers are calculated to represent a 3-year average.
- API www.forsythfutures.org | Last Updated 2016-01-08T15:38:50.000Z
This dataset includes every census tract for North Carolina. Columns include population of each race and the number of those within each race living in poverty. To be considered "concentrated" poverty, that census tract must have at least 40% of its population living below the poverty line
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-03-17T17:38:04.000Z
Number Of Minor Effect Illnesses From Exposure To All Pesticides By States