- What is the Adult Obesity Rate?
- What is the Adult Smoking Rate?
- What is the Excessive Drinking Rate?
- What is the Physical Inactivity Rate?
- What is the Percent of Traffic Deaths Involving Alcohol Impairment?
- What is the Sexually Transmitted Infections Rate?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
The access to exercise opportunities rate of Cass County, ND was 83.20% in 2015.
The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation produces health rankings for states and counties. They explore many aspects of health including quality of life, health behaviors, access to clinical care, socioeconomic factors, and environmental factors.
Health and Health Behaviors Datasets Involving Cass County, ND
- API chhs.data.ca.gov | Last Updated 2017-02-17T22:33:00.000Z
This table contains data on the annual number of fatal and severe road traffic injuries per population and per miles traveled by transport mode, for California, its regions, counties, county divisions, cities/towns, and census tracts. Injury data is from the Statewide Integrated Traffic Records System (SWITRS), California Highway Patrol (CHP), 2002-2010 data from the Transportation Injury Mapping System (TIMS) . The table is part of a series of indicators in the Healthy Communities Data and Indicators Project of the Office of Health Equity (http://www.cdph.ca.gov/programs/Pages/HealthyCommunityIndicators.aspx). Transportation accidents are the second leading cause of death in California for people under the age of 45 and account for an average of 4,018 deaths per year (2006-2010). Risks of injury in traffic collisions are greatest for motorcyclists, pedestrians, and bicyclists and lowest for bus and rail passengers. Minority communities bear a disproportionate share of pedestrian-car fatalities; Native American male pedestrians experience 4 times the death rate as Whites or Asians, and African-Americans and Latinos experience twice the rate as Whites or Asians. More information about the data table and a data dictionary can be found in the About/Attachments section.