- What is the Adult Obesity Rate?
- What is the Adult Smoking Rate?
- What is the Excessive Drinking Rate?
- What is the Physical Inactivity Rate?
- What is the Percent of Traffic Deaths Involving Alcohol Impairment?
- What is the Sexually Transmitted Infections Rate?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
The access to exercise opportunities rate of Cuyahoga County, OH was 95.30% in 2015.
The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation produces health rankings for states and counties. They explore many aspects of health including quality of life, health behaviors, access to clinical care, socioeconomic factors, and environmental factors.
Health and Health Behaviors Datasets Involving Cuyahoga County, OH
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T08:27:20.000Z
Percent Of Adults Who Ever Smoked All States All Years
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T02:27:44.000Z
Number Of Adults Who Ever Smoked All States All Years
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T06:44:33.000Z
Number Of People Without Health Insurance All States 2005-2012
- API data.cincinnati-oh.gov | Last Updated 2019-05-02T17:25:56.000Z
This dataset contains information on the Cincinnati Health Department's (CHD) Creating Healthy Communities Coalition (CHCC). Creating Health Communities is an Ohio Department of Health (ODH) program. This dataset has the location and estimated number of people impacted by CHCC activities implemented in 2015-2017. For more information, visit https://www.cincinnati-oh.gov/health/cincinnati-health-department-divisions1/environmental-health/health-promotion-worksite-wellness/ Disclaimers: The CHCC dashboard includes data from outside the city limits, including Northern Kentucky, Hamilton County, Columbus area, and Dayton area, for the following measures: UDF Healthy Food Retail, Produce Perks, and Tobacco Free Policies. A residential population may be impacted by multiple PSE changes, due to the location of various PSE changes. For example, in 2015 the Stanley Rowe Senior Citizens population was impacted by a Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design PSE change. The same population was impacted again in 2016 with a Smoke-free Policy change.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T06:47:25.000Z
Incidence Rate Of Pancreatic Cancer Per 100,000 All States
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T07:50:56.000Z
Incidence Rate Of Larynx Cancer Per 100,000 All States
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T08:32:37.000Z
Incidence Rates Of Thyroid Cancer Per 100,000 All States
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T01:50:56.000Z
Incidence Rate Of Non- Hodgkins Lymphoma Per 100,000 All States
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T06:16:01.000Z
Median Household Income All States 2000-2012
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T05:29:37.000Z
Incidence Rate Of Mesothelioma Per 100,000 All States