- What is the Median Female Earnings?
- What is the Median Male Earnings?
- What is the Median Female Earnings (Full Time)?
- What is the Median Male Earnings (Full Time)?
- What is the Median Earnings Less Than High School?
- What is the Median Earnings High School?
- What is the Median Earnings Some College or Associates?
- What is the Median Earnings Bachelor Degree?
- What is the Median Earnings Graduate or Professional Degree?
- What is the Percent Earning less than $10,000?
The median earnings of Lake County, OH was $34,738 in 2016.
Earnings and Gender
Earnings and Education
Jobs and Earnings Datasets Involving Lake County, OH
- API data.seattle.gov | Last Updated 2018-05-23T20:40:19.000Z
Housing with Rent and Income Restricted Units in Seattle Some homes are in buildings where other units are market-rate. Excludes locations with fewer than four income-restricted affordable homes (except for those in the Rainier Vista, New Holly, High Point, and Yesler Terrace neighborhoods) and locations that are confidential to protect the safety of residents. Information current as of 3/31/2018 and subject to change.
- API data.imls.gov | Last Updated 2017-09-07T15:48:11.000Z
Pull up a state's profile to find state-level totals on key data such as numbers of libraries and librarians, revenue and expenditures, and collection sizes.<br><br>These data include imputed values for libraries that did not submit information in the FY 2014 data collection. Imputation is a procedure for estimating a value for a specific data item where the response is missing. <br><br>Download PLS data files to see imputation flag variables or learn more on the imputation methods used in FY 2014 at https://www.imls.gov/research-evaluation/data-collection/public-libraries-survey/explore-pls-data/pls-data
- API midashboard.michigan.gov | Last Updated 2018-01-18T19:19:48.000Z
Open Michigan (OpenMichigan@michigan.gov) is the official State of Michigan account. Any items created by other user accounts are not endorsed by the State of Michigan.