- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the Mean Environmental Health Hazard Index?
The population count of Summit County, OH was 541,318 in 2017.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving Summit County, OH
- API data.cincinnati-oh.gov | Last Updated 2019-03-15T13:15:57.000Z
This dataset contains information on the Cincinnati Health Department's (CHD) Creating Healthy Communities Coalition (CHCC). Creating Health Communities is an Ohio Department of Health (ODH) program. This dataset has the location and estimated number of people impacted by CHCC activities implemented in 2015-2017. For more information, visit https://www.cincinnati-oh.gov/health/cincinnati-health-department-divisions1/environmental-health/health-promotion-worksite-wellness/ Disclaimers: The CHCC dashboard includes data from outside the city limits, including Northern Kentucky, Hamilton County, Columbus area, and Dayton area, for the following measures: UDF Healthy Food Retail, Produce Perks, and Tobacco Free Policies. A residential population may be impacted by multiple PSE changes, due to the location of various PSE changes. For example, in 2015 the Stanley Rowe Senior Citizens population was impacted by a Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design PSE change. The same population was impacted again in 2016 with a Smoke-free Policy change.
- API midashboard.michigan.gov | Last Updated 2017-10-19T18:29:24.000Z
Open Michigan (OpenMichigan@michigan.gov) is the official State of Michigan account. Any items created by other user accounts are not endorsed by the State of Michigan.