- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the Mean Environmental Health Hazard Index?
- What is the Access to Exercise Opportunities Rate?
The population density of Major County, OK was 8 in 2016.
Geographic and Population Datasets Involving Major County, OK
- API data.edmonton.ca | Last Updated 2017-07-27T22:06:56.000Z
This was one single topic among many from Part 1 of the March 2017 Mixed Topic survey. To view the survey questions, click on the following link: https://www.edmontoninsightcommunity.ca/R.aspx?a=1583&as=y9uZ0LU45H&t=1 Open from March 14 - 21, 2017. At the time the survey was launched survey invitations were sent to 6696 Insight Community Members. 1850 members completed the survey which represents a completion rate of 28%. A total of 1869 respondents completed the survey: 1850 Insight Community Members and 19 using the anonymous link(s) which will have no demographic info. Column definitions can be found as an attachment to this dataset (under the About option, in the Attachment section).