- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the Mean Environmental Health Hazard Index?
The population count of Josephine County, OR was 83,021 in 2014.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving Josephine County, OR
- API data.oregon.gov | Last Updated 2013-03-01T18:12:24.000Z
This point theme shows the location of populated places in the state of Oregon as derived from the 1:24,000 GNIS theme. This dataset was created from the USGS GNIS database. Several SSCGIS staff members have worked on this theme over the years. Procedures_Used: The orppl theme was delineted from the 1990 GNIS theme. To get an idea how this coverage was created download the GNIS metadata. The orppl point theme was generated as the orcov theme. It was built for point topology after the theme was generated. it was than copied to oregnis. Arcedit was used to populate the coverage by selecting ppl from the desig item. The theme was again built for point topology. the theme was imported in 1991 and copied to the gniscov name. External was used 5 times to populate the database. the theme was then exported as gniscov. The gniscov was edited and built for point topology. Reselect was used twice. ArcEdit was used 6 times to edit the theme and than renamed to orppl. The theme was than built for point topology. The theme was than copied twice. One of these copies ws overlayed with house90 using the identity using the point .1 fuzzy tolerance and join options to join the two themes together. The theme was than copied to another directory. In the new directory the theme was edited 7 times and build for point topology. The theme was than renamed orppl and copied two more times. The theme was exported twice and built once between 1993 and 1995. The Projectcopy command was used to copy the projection info from the citylimits theme to the orppl. The theme was than exported twice and imported back in to be projected into the Oregon State transfer standard. The theme was built for point topology and imported back in so that metadata could be created for it.
- API data.oregon.gov | Last Updated 2013-06-24T23:47:25.000Z
Waterbodies where the use of motors are prohibited. Waterways where motor boats are not allowed are established in Oregon Administrative Rule 250 or Oregon Statute 830.
- API data.oregon.gov | Last Updated 2013-05-07T21:26:32.000Z
Some waterbodies in Oregon have been designated "electric motor only" by Oregon Administrative Rule or statute. These waterbodies have been designated based on their topography, size and traditional boating uses.
- API data.oregon.gov | Last Updated 2014-05-21T13:46:46.000Z
List of contact information for all County Weed Control Programs in Oregon.
- API data.oregon.gov | Last Updated 2011-09-01T17:54:50.000Z
This dataset contains delinquency and criminal referrals of Oregon youth to county juvenile departments between 2008 and 2010. Referrals in the juvenile justice system are analogous to arrests in the adult system. Each row in this dataset represents a unique referral and includes demographic information about the referred youth. Youth may be referred multiple times; hence, some youth are associated with multiple referrals in this data set. For more information please go to: http://www.oregon.gov/OYA/jjis_data_eval
- API data.oregon.gov | Last Updated 2016-01-26T22:22:40.000Z
Find a boat ramp in a location near you! Hundreds of boating access points, amenities, and launch information is available from this map. New coordinates are being added and other information to make your boating excursion fast and easy.
- API data.oregon.gov | Last Updated 2017-02-02T18:35:32.000Z
List of social media sites by agency
- API data.oregon.gov | Last Updated 2014-07-31T22:50:49.000Z
- API data.oregon.gov | Last Updated 2015-06-23T20:57:57.000Z
Oregon state listed noxious weeds and relevant links.
- API data.oregon.gov | Last Updated 2014-08-13T18:11:00.000Z
This is an attempt to compile a complete dataset of all state-listed (both threatened and endangered) and candidate plant species along with all their plant profile information.