- What is the Adult Obesity Rate?
- What is the Adult Smoking Rate?
- What is the Excessive Drinking Rate?
- What is the Physical Inactivity Rate?
- What is the Percent of Traffic Deaths Involving Alcohol Impairment?
- What is the Sexually Transmitted Infections Rate?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
The access to exercise opportunities rate of Multnomah County, OR was 98.80% in 2015.
The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation produces health rankings for states and counties. They explore many aspects of health including quality of life, health behaviors, access to clinical care, socioeconomic factors, and environmental factors.
Health and Health Behaviors Datasets Involving Multnomah County, OR
- API data.oregon.gov | Last Updated 2019-01-24T01:09:25.000Z
List of social media sites by agency
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T08:27:20.000Z
Percent Of Adults Who Ever Smoked All States All Years
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T02:27:44.000Z
Number Of Adults Who Ever Smoked All States All Years
- API data.oregon.gov | Last Updated 2018-03-16T00:01:59.000Z
(1.26.15 update) The Oregon Low Income Community Jobs Initiative (Oregon New Markets Tax Credit, or NMTC) program helps finance investments and create jobs in low-income communities; delivers below-market-rate investment options to Oregon businesses; attracts additional Federal New Market Tax Credit investments in Oregon; and sparks revitalization in Oregon’s low-income communities. The program is available to Community Development Entities (CDEs) serving Oregon that have been allocated Federal New Market Tax Credits. The Oregon new market tax credits are then provided to investors who make qualified equity investments in community development entities that in turn invest in projects located in low-income communities. Investments can only be made in qualified, existing low-income community businesses located in Oregon as defined by section 45D of the Internal Revenue Code. If you have additional questions, please contact Laura Engstrom at email@example.com
- API data.oregon.gov | Last Updated 2018-09-20T21:00:09.000Z
Reporting covers July 1 to June 30, annually. Visit https://www.cdfifund.gov/awards/nmtc/Pages/default.aspx?state=OR&Name=Oregon for information on the federal program, CDE, and reporting. For more information on Oregon's program visit https://www.oregon4biz.com/Oregon-Business/Tax-Incentives/NMTC/
- API data.oregon.gov | Last Updated 2018-03-15T23:18:28.000Z
For more information about this program and economic development go to: http://www.oregon.gov/transparency/Pages/Economic_Development.aspx
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T06:44:33.000Z
Number Of People Without Health Insurance All States 2005-2012
- API data.oregon.gov | Last Updated 2018-11-27T23:25:42.000Z
Only a fraction of all water bodies in Oregon are monitored due to limited physical and monetary resources. A water body with no advisory is not an indication that a bloom is not present. You are your own best advocate when ensuring your safety, and that of your family and pets. Be aware and "when in doubt, stay out."
- API data.oregon.gov | Last Updated 2019-03-01T17:58:06.000Z
The Affordable Housing Inventory is a statewide resource for anyone seeking affordable housing information in Oregon. The Oregon Health Authority (OHA) is not the originator of this information. The inventory has been assembled from a variety of various industry databases that are intended to provide information on affordable and subsidized housing in Oregon. OHA makes no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy or effectiveness of the information in the housing inventory. OHA will continue to assess data quantity and quality, making corrections as needed or warranted. Information regarding changes to the information in this inventory may be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- API data.oregon.gov | Last Updated 2018-11-20T18:19:52.000Z
This lists all organizations that have received a grant under House Bill 2402 to help homeless individuals obtain a copy of their birth certificate at no cost. If you have questions or comments about this data, please email email@example.com.