- What is the Median Female Earnings?
- What is the Median Male Earnings?
- What is the Median Female Earnings (Full Time)?
- What is the Median Male Earnings (Full Time)?
- What is the Median Earnings Less Than High School?
- What is the Median Earnings High School?
- What is the Median Earnings Some College or Associates?
- What is the Median Earnings Bachelor Degree?
- What is the Median Earnings Graduate or Professional Degree?
- What is the Percent Earning less than $10,000?
The median earnings of Multnomah County, OR was $32,502 in 2017.
Earnings and Gender
Earnings and Education
Jobs and Earnings Datasets Involving Multnomah County, OR
- API data.oregon.gov | Last Updated 2015-10-27T22:06:38.000Z
Data is collected annually and adjusted for inflation using the GDP Deflator.
- API data.oregon.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-18T17:01:05.000Z
The Employer Database System is a database of all Oregon employers and their history of workers’ compensation (WC) insurance coverage. The system produces a snapshot of current employers with active workers’ compensation insurance policies. The most current data are updated monthly during the first week of the month.
- API data.oregon.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-09T16:15:25.000Z
Oregon Workers' Compensation record-level details for accepted disabling claims from 2013 through 2017. Personally identifying information has been removed or provided at a less granular level to maintain confidentiality.
- API data.oregon.gov | Last Updated 2018-09-17T22:21:18.000Z
Annual certifications of facility to receive Oregon Investment Advantage tax benefit under ORS 316.778 or 317.391, for which much of this information is not otherwise maintained in any database. For more information visit https://www.oregon4biz.com/Oregon-Business/Tax-Incentives/OIA/
- API data.oregon.gov | Last Updated 2018-03-16T00:01:59.000Z
(1.26.15 update) The Oregon Low Income Community Jobs Initiative (Oregon New Markets Tax Credit, or NMTC) program helps finance investments and create jobs in low-income communities; delivers below-market-rate investment options to Oregon businesses; attracts additional Federal New Market Tax Credit investments in Oregon; and sparks revitalization in Oregon’s low-income communities. The program is available to Community Development Entities (CDEs) serving Oregon that have been allocated Federal New Market Tax Credits. The Oregon new market tax credits are then provided to investors who make qualified equity investments in community development entities that in turn invest in projects located in low-income communities. Investments can only be made in qualified, existing low-income community businesses located in Oregon as defined by section 45D of the Internal Revenue Code. If you have additional questions, please contact Laura Engstrom at firstname.lastname@example.org
- API data.oregon.gov | Last Updated 2017-11-05T23:24:25.000Z
This data reflects the last update that will be provided on Data.Oregon.Gov.
- API data.oregon.gov | Last Updated 2014-09-15T21:37:55.000Z
Fiscal Year 2013 (annual) Certifications of Facility to Receive Oregon Investment Advantage Tax Benefit under ORS 316.778 or 317.391; Reporting Agency: Oregon Business Development Department. For further specificity about process & criteria related to specific outcomes of the programs and taxpayer requirements see: http://www.oregon4biz.com/The-Oregon-Advantage/Incentives/The-oregon-Investment-Advantage/
- API data.oregon.gov | Last Updated 2014-12-30T23:48:36.000Z
Fiscal Year 2014 (annual) Certifications of Facility to Receive Oregon Investment Advantage Tax Benefit under ORS 316.778 or 317.391; Reporting Agency: Oregon Business Development Department. For further specificity about process & criteria related to specific outcomes of the programs and taxpayer requirements see: http://www.oregon4biz.com/Oregon-Business/Tax-Incentives/OIA
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2016-08-08T22:38:58.000Z
Dataset contains selected budget information from 2006 to 2014 for 50 cities. The data includes: property tax revenue, public safety expenditure, governmental fund revenue and expenditure and general fund revenue and expenditure.
- API data.oregon.gov | Last Updated 2018-09-20T21:00:09.000Z
Reporting covers July 1 to June 30, annually. Visit https://www.cdfifund.gov/awards/nmtc/Pages/default.aspx?state=OR&Name=Oregon for information on the federal program, CDE, and reporting. For more information on Oregon's program visit https://www.oregon4biz.com/Oregon-Business/Tax-Incentives/NMTC/