- What is the Percent Employed?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the Mean Environmental Health Hazard Index?
- What is the Access to Exercise Opportunities Rate?
The number of employees of Multnomah County, OR was 25,610 for education in 2017.
Jobs and Occupations Datasets Involving Multnomah County, OR
- API data.oregon.gov | Last Updated 2017-11-28T00:22:27.000Z
Dataset of all known veteran memorials in Oregon. IN PROGRESS.
- API data.oregon.gov | Last Updated 2019-05-06T19:17:20.000Z
The Employer Database System is a database of all Oregon employers and their history of workers’ compensation (WC) insurance coverage. The system produces a snapshot of current employers with active workers’ compensation insurance policies. The most current data are updated monthly during the first week of the month.
- API data.oregon.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-09T16:15:25.000Z
Oregon Workers' Compensation record-level details for accepted disabling claims from 2013 through 2017. Personally identifying information has been removed or provided at a less granular level to maintain confidentiality.
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2017-05-19T17:17:55.000Z
Detailed Breakdown of Past Public Works Awards
- API data.oregon.gov | Last Updated 2018-03-16T00:01:59.000Z
(1.26.15 update) The Oregon Low Income Community Jobs Initiative (Oregon New Markets Tax Credit, or NMTC) program helps finance investments and create jobs in low-income communities; delivers below-market-rate investment options to Oregon businesses; attracts additional Federal New Market Tax Credit investments in Oregon; and sparks revitalization in Oregon’s low-income communities. The program is available to Community Development Entities (CDEs) serving Oregon that have been allocated Federal New Market Tax Credits. The Oregon new market tax credits are then provided to investors who make qualified equity investments in community development entities that in turn invest in projects located in low-income communities. Investments can only be made in qualified, existing low-income community businesses located in Oregon as defined by section 45D of the Internal Revenue Code. If you have additional questions, please contact Laura Engstrom at firstname.lastname@example.org
- API data.oregon.gov | Last Updated 2018-09-17T22:21:18.000Z
Annual certifications of facility to receive Oregon Investment Advantage tax benefit under ORS 316.778 or 317.391, for which much of this information is not otherwise maintained in any database. For more information visit https://www.oregon4biz.com/Oregon-Business/Tax-Incentives/OIA/
- API data.oregon.gov | Last Updated 2018-09-20T21:00:09.000Z
Reporting covers July 1 to June 30, annually. Visit https://www.cdfifund.gov/awards/nmtc/Pages/default.aspx?state=OR&Name=Oregon for information on the federal program, CDE, and reporting. For more information on Oregon's program visit https://www.oregon4biz.com/Oregon-Business/Tax-Incentives/NMTC/
- API data.oregon.gov | Last Updated 2014-09-15T21:37:55.000Z
Fiscal Year 2013 (annual) Certifications of Facility to Receive Oregon Investment Advantage Tax Benefit under ORS 316.778 or 317.391; Reporting Agency: Oregon Business Development Department. For further specificity about process & criteria related to specific outcomes of the programs and taxpayer requirements see: http://www.oregon4biz.com/The-Oregon-Advantage/Incentives/The-oregon-Investment-Advantage/
- API data.oregon.gov | Last Updated 2014-12-30T23:48:36.000Z
Fiscal Year 2014 (annual) Certifications of Facility to Receive Oregon Investment Advantage Tax Benefit under ORS 316.778 or 317.391; Reporting Agency: Oregon Business Development Department. For further specificity about process & criteria related to specific outcomes of the programs and taxpayer requirements see: http://www.oregon4biz.com/Oregon-Business/Tax-Incentives/OIA
- API data.oregon.gov | Last Updated 2018-03-15T23:18:28.000Z
For more information about this program and economic development go to: http://www.oregon.gov/transparency/Pages/Economic_Development.aspx