- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the Mean Environmental Health Hazard Index?
The population count of Washington County, OR was 547,451 in 2014.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving Washington County, OR
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2016-08-09T16:28:24.000Z
Washington state population density by county by decade 1900 to 2010.
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2016-06-30T18:17:22.000Z
Intercensal and postcensal population estimates for the state, counties and cities, 1990 to present.
- API data.kingcounty.gov | Last Updated 2015-04-24T21:09:04.000Z
Milestones in the history of King County, Washington
- API data.redmond.gov | Last Updated 2016-11-18T18:52:00.000Z
A set of basic demographic and economic data such as population, jobs, business licenses, income and poverty rate.
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2016-06-30T18:13:52.000Z
Intercensal and postcensal housing estimates of population density for the state, counties, and cities, 1990 to present.
- API data.kingcounty.gov | Last Updated 2014-12-17T00:09:12.000Z
Health reporting area (HRA) and zip code-level indicators for monitoring the impact of the Affordable Care Act in King County, WA. Topic areas range from access to care to population health. Imported to Socrata to allow data to be pulled as JSON from SODA to feed into Leaflet.js-based maps on an external site.
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2016-08-09T16:23:33.000Z
Population and housing information extracted from decennial census Public Law 94-171 redistricting summary files for Washington state for years 2000 and 2010.
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2016-05-16T23:56:57.000Z
(Source: CMS Medicare Geographic Variation Public Use File, December 2015)
- API data.oregon.gov | Last Updated 2013-03-01T18:12:24.000Z
This point theme shows the location of populated places in the state of Oregon as derived from the 1:24,000 GNIS theme. This dataset was created from the USGS GNIS database. Several SSCGIS staff members have worked on this theme over the years. Procedures_Used: The orppl theme was delineted from the 1990 GNIS theme. To get an idea how this coverage was created download the GNIS metadata. The orppl point theme was generated as the orcov theme. It was built for point topology after the theme was generated. it was than copied to oregnis. Arcedit was used to populate the coverage by selecting ppl from the desig item. The theme was again built for point topology. the theme was imported in 1991 and copied to the gniscov name. External was used 5 times to populate the database. the theme was then exported as gniscov. The gniscov was edited and built for point topology. Reselect was used twice. ArcEdit was used 6 times to edit the theme and than renamed to orppl. The theme was than built for point topology. The theme was than copied twice. One of these copies ws overlayed with house90 using the identity using the point .1 fuzzy tolerance and join options to join the two themes together. The theme was than copied to another directory. In the new directory the theme was edited 7 times and build for point topology. The theme was than renamed orppl and copied two more times. The theme was exported twice and built once between 1993 and 1995. The Projectcopy command was used to copy the projection info from the citylimits theme to the orppl. The theme was than exported twice and imported back in to be projected into the Oregon State transfer standard. The theme was built for point topology and imported back in so that metadata could be created for it.
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2016-01-21T05:40:06.000Z