The high school graduation rate of Washington County, MD was 86.90% in 2016. The high school graduation rate of Franklin County, PA was 86.50% in 2016.
Education and Graduation Rates Datasets Involving Franklin County, PA or Washington County, MD
- API brigades.opendatanetwork.com | Last Updated 2014-05-31T21:08:17.000Z
- API data.montgomerycountymd.gov | Last Updated 2016-05-19T19:23:18.000Z
Montgomery College Student Enrollment Data Update Frequency: Annually
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-06-22T17:32:40.000Z
Administrator And Teacher Salary And Benefits Charter Schools 2011
- API data.pa.gov | Last Updated 2017-09-28T18:11:07.000Z
2016-2017 enrollments for all publicly funded schools in Pennsylvania as reported by school districts, area vocational-technical schools, charter schools, intermediate units, and state operated educational facilities. Local education agencies were asked to report those students who were enrolled and attending as of October 3, 2016. County and Statewide Totals Notes: Statewide and county totals include counts of students attending education classes on a full-time basis outside their parents' district of residence. This data was obtained from the Bureau of Special Education (PENNDATA 2016). Intermediate Unit and CTC Part-day enrollments are excluded from county and state totals. Statewide and county totals are unique counts of students being educated by public Local Education Agencies. LEA and School level reports may not sum to the County and Statewide totals. Source: Pennsylvania Information Management System (PIMS)
- API data.pa.gov | Last Updated 2017-09-28T18:09:25.000Z
Listing of 2017 public and private school entities.
- API churned-data.awcnet.org | Last Updated 2015-07-06T22:18:10.000Z
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-06-22T17:33:42.000Z
Administrator And Teacher Salary And Benefits Charter Schools 2009
- API data.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2016-11-30T16:41:38.000Z
This is the weighted prevalence of 1,276 schoolchildren. 1,276 out of 1,280 cases examined had prevalence available. One out of 1,276 cases had grade information missed, 564 were in Kindergarten and 711 in 3rd grade. Prevalence is defined as occurrence of any sealant among all selected population. Mean is the average number of teeth with sealant among students with sealant in selected population. Region Identifiers and Constituent Counties: Western (Allegany, Frederick, Garrett, Washington); Central D.C. (Howard, Montgomery, Prince George’s); Southern (Calvert, Charles, St. Mary’s); Central Baltimore (Anne Arundel, Baltimore City, Baltimore County, Carroll, Harford); Eastern Shore (Caroline, Cecil, Dorchester, Kent, Queen Anne’s, Somerset, Talbot, Wicomico, Worcester).
- API data.montgomerycountymd.gov | Last Updated 2015-05-28T16:32:52.000Z
Address and Locations of all Public Schools in Montgomery County, MD.
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2016-01-19T05:47:32.000Z