- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the Mean Environmental Health Hazard Index?
- What is the Access to Exercise Opportunities Rate?
The population density of Washington County, PA was 242 in 2018.
Geographic and Population Datasets Involving Washington County, PA
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2016-08-09T16:23:33.000Z
Population and housing information extracted from decennial census Public Law 94-171 redistricting summary files for Washington state for years 2000 and 2010.
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2016-08-09T16:28:24.000Z
Washington state population density by county by decade 1900 to 2010.
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2016-08-09T16:07:13.000Z
Census 2010 population and housing for 2012 congressional districts based on Washington State Redistricting Commission plan C-JOINTSUB_2-1 as amended by Engrossed House Concurrent Resolution 4409.
Emergency Department (ED) Visits for Overdose Identified Through Syndromic Surveillance Quarter 3 2016 - Current Quarterly County Healthdata.pa.gov | Last Updated 2019-10-31T19:13:58.000Z
View quarterly trends in overdose rates for Any Drug Overdoses, Any Opioid Overdoses and Heroin Overdoses at the state and county level. Please see Overdose Data Technical Notes for additional details: : https://www.health.pa.gov/topics/programs/PDMP/Pages/Data.aspx
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2014-07-01T18:35:25.000Z
Census 2010 population and housing for legislative districts based on Washington State Redistricting Commission plan L-JOINTSUB_3-2 as amended by Engrossed House Concurrent Resolution 4409.
- API data.pa.gov | Last Updated 2020-01-07T16:10:41.000Z
PennDOT Official Park and Ride information that is currently available. This is not all inclusive.
- API bronx.lehman.cuny.edu | Last Updated 2012-10-21T14:06:17.000Z
2010 Census Data on population, pop density, age and ethnicity per zip code
Rate of Hospitalizations for Opioid Overdose per 100,000 Residents County Health Care Cost Containment Council (PHC4)data.pa.gov | Last Updated 2018-09-04T14:38:21.000Z
County rates of hospitalizations for opioid overdose per 100,000 residents ages 15 and older. This analysis is restricted to Pennsylvania residents age 15 and older who were hospitalized in Pennsylvania general acute care hospitals.
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2016-01-21T05:40:06.000Z
Individuals under Medical Assistance (Newly Eligible) Diagnosed with Opioid Use Disorder CY 2015-2018 Annual County Human Servicesdata.pa.gov | Last Updated 2020-01-07T15:42:29.000Z
This dataset contains the total counts of PA Department of Human Services (DHS) Medical Assistance (MA) individuals diagnosed with Opioid Use Disorder (OUD) or OUD Poisoning. Also included are individuals receiving MAT (Medication assisted treatment - the use of medications in combination with counseling and behavioral therapies for the treatment of substance use disorders.) NOT diagnosed in the same period. Limited to the Newly Eligible (Under the Medical Assistance Expansion Program. Find more information here: http://www.dhs.pa.gov/cs/groups/webcontent/documents/document/c_257436.pdf) segment of DHS population. Internally defined as DHS Category of Assistance = MG (Modified Adjusted Gross Income - MAGI) MG and Program Status = 91 (Newly Eligible). Counts are reported by Pennsylvania case county and covers calendar years 2015 -2018.