- What is the Median Female Earnings?
- What is the Median Male Earnings?
- What is the Median Female Earnings (Full Time)?
- What is the Median Male Earnings (Full Time)?
- What is the Median Earnings Less Than High School?
- What is the Median Earnings High School?
- What is the Median Earnings Some College or Associates?
- What is the Median Earnings Bachelor Degree?
- What is the Median Earnings Graduate or Professional Degree?
- What is the Percent Earning less than $10,000?
The median earnings of Washington County, PA was $32,713 in 2016.
Earnings and Gender
Earnings and Education
Jobs and Earnings Datasets Involving Washington County, PA
- API churned-data.awcnet.org | Last Updated 2015-07-06T22:17:49.000Z
- API data.nj.gov | Last Updated 2017-10-11T18:14:38.000Z
This is a report for all the relevant columns of PA - Amount Allocated, Obligated, Paid- broken down by program, project, county and municipality.
- API data.pa.gov | Last Updated 2018-01-05T14:18:22.000Z
This dataset contains the list of tobacco products tax licenses as maintained by the Department of Revenue (DOR) that are currently active. For the purposes of this dataset, active status indicates dealers authorized to handle tobacco products subject to Pennsylvania tax. This list is intended to be refreshed monthly, removing the licenses that are cancelled or expire without renewal, and adding new licenses once they are approved. The addresses provided are supposed to be the physical location where the taxable sales happen or taxable service provided. The DOR generally does not validate the location address, so there may be misspelled items. Tobacco products licenses must be conspicuously displayed at the location issued. In order to reduce fraud, a portion of the license number was masked. If you suspect someone is selling unstamped cigarettes, or selling tobacco products without a license in Pennsylvania, use this link to Report Tax Fraud. Tips can be left anonymously, but supporting documentation is helpful. More information about the tobacco products tax: PA Code, Article III Cigarette and Beverage Taxes. PA Department of Revenue website: https://www.revenue.pa.gov. Common questions: • Why are there out of state/out of country licenses? Tobacco products tax requires licensing at all levels before shipping to PA wholesalers and retailers. Some stampers, manufacturers or wholesalers maintain product outside PA and ship to PA retailers or wholesalers. The license should be the location the product is stored. • What is “Other Tobacco Products” (OTP)? The cigarette tax law was amended in 2016 to include electronic cigarettes and related liquid (commonly referred to as vaping), roll-your-own tobacco (loose tobacco that can be used to make cigarettes), snuff, pipe tobacco, and other tobacco products used for chewing, ingesting or smoking. More information is available from Revenue’s web site. • Does this list contain every tobacco product retailer? It should. In order to sell product legally in PA, a retailer must be licensed. There could be pending licenses at the time of publication – if you have a concern, use the Report Fraud link above.
- API churned-data.awcnet.org | Last Updated 2015-07-06T22:18:27.000Z
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2018-01-16T20:32:59.000Z
This is a list of cleanup sites in Washington State. It includes sites and associated websites. It includes location data, Cleanup Status, Site Rank – if the site is ranked, and if the site has an Environmental Covenant. Over half the cleanup sites have a status of “No Further Action Required/Decision” or NFA. If a site has a NFA it includes the latest NFA date and NFA reason. The Washington Department of Ecology (Toxics Cleanup Program) works to clean up contaminated sites/properties throughout the state of Washington. This data was downloaded from the Integrated Site Information System (ISIS) database and is monthly.
- API data.pa.gov | Last Updated 2017-09-26T18:22:42.000Z
This dataset contains Pennsylvania Lottery summary data for total ticket sales, prizes paid and retailer commissions, by county, for the fiscal year beginning 7/1/2016 and ending 6/30/2017. This information, with the exception of sales by county, is also available on the Pennsylvania Lottery’s Official Website. More information about Sales, Profits, and Economic & Benefits Impact Reports: Pennsylvania Lottery Annual Sales & Benefit Reports. PA Department of Revenue website: https://www.palottery.state.pa.us (or https://www.palottery.com).
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2016-01-21T05:40:06.000Z
- API data.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2017-05-30T18:56:32.000Z
Maryland Per Capita Personal Income (Current Dollars) from 2009 to 2015. Source U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis
- API data.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2017-05-30T19:50:52.000Z
The data consist of the median household income by the year in Maryland and the margin of error of the median income from 2007 to 2015. MOE= Margin of Error for the 90% confidence interval. Source from the U.S. Census Bureau, Small Area Income and Poverty Estimates, May 2012.
- API data.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2017-05-30T18:52:51.000Z
Average Wage Per Job in Maryland and its Jurisdictions(Constant 2009 Dollars) from 2009 to 2015. Data source from U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis (Table CA30), November 2016.