- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Median Male Earnings?
- What is the Median Female Earnings (Full Time)?
- What is the Median Male Earnings (Full Time)?
- What is the Median Earnings Less Than High School?
- What is the Median Earnings High School?
- What is the Median Earnings Some College or Associates?
- What is the Median Earnings Bachelor Degree?
- What is the Median Earnings Graduate or Professional Degree?
- What is the Percent Earning less than $10,000?
The median female earnings of Providence County, RI was $27,500 in 2017.
Earnings and Gender
Earnings and Education
Jobs and Earnings Datasets Involving Providence County, RI
- API data.imls.gov | Last Updated 2017-09-07T15:48:11.000Z
Pull up a state's profile to find state-level totals on key data such as numbers of libraries and librarians, revenue and expenditures, and collection sizes.<br><br>These data include imputed values for libraries that did not submit information in the FY 2014 data collection. Imputation is a procedure for estimating a value for a specific data item where the response is missing. <br><br>Download PLS data files to see imputation flag variables or learn more on the imputation methods used in FY 2014 at https://www.imls.gov/research-evaluation/data-collection/public-libraries-survey/explore-pls-data/pls-data
- API data.usaid.gov | Last Updated 2018-11-13T03:28:44.000Z
The Latin America Public Opinion Project (LAPOP) implemented this survey in Guyana as part of its 2006 round of surveys. The 2006 survey was conducted by Vanderbilt University and the Institute of Development Studies (IDS) of the University of Guyana funded by USAID.