- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the Mean Environmental Health Hazard Index?
The population count of Washington County, RI was 126,609 in 2014.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving Washington County, RI
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2016-08-09T16:23:33.000Z
Population and housing information extracted from decennial census Public Law 94-171 redistricting summary files for Washington state for years 2000 and 2010.
- API data.awcnet.org | Last Updated 2015-07-06T22:18:33.000Z
Dataset created by clipping selected rail lines (RROWNER1 = PSAP or BNSF or TRMW or UP or PNWR or TMBL) from the US DOT "rail_lines" shapefile to the WA DOT "city limits at 24k shapefile, then joining the resulting polyline file to the "city limits at 24k" file and summing the numeric attributes.
- API data.results.wa.gov | Last Updated 2015-03-17T21:51:33.000Z
Report of all certified firms to date (May 28, 2014) including State and Federal certifications. Please note: The certification status of firms reported in our database can change daily. Please contact OMWBE directly for more information or to seek confirmation of a business's certification status.
- API data.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2016-11-30T15:59:29.000Z
Resident population density for Maryland and Jurisdictions per square mile from 2010 to 2012. Source: U.S. Bureau of Census
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2016-08-09T16:28:24.000Z
Washington state population density by county by decade 1900 to 2010.
- API data.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2016-11-30T14:37:56.000Z
Total Change in Resident Population in Maryland and its Jurisdictions by year from 2000 to 2013
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-06-01T17:02:50.000Z
Age Adjusted Rate Of Hospitalization For Asthma Per 10,000 Utah Counties 2000-2012
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2016-06-30T18:17:22.000Z
Intercensal and postcensal population estimates for the state, counties and cities, 1990 to present.
- API data.awcnet.org | Last Updated 2015-07-06T22:18:10.000Z
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2016-08-15T16:03:53.000Z
Dataset contains monthly counts, from July 2010 to present, of individuals receiving regular unemployment insurance benefits, as well as the amount of benefits received from New York State. Data are provided for New York State counties, out-of-state residents, and unknown geography. Regular unemployment insurance includes: Unemployment Insurance (UI) Compensation, Compensation for Federal Employees (UCFE), Unemployment Compensation for Ex-Service Members (UCX), Shared Work (SW) and Self Employment Assistance Program (SEAP). It excludes federal extensions and 599.2 training.