- What is the Adult Obesity Rate?
- What is the Adult Smoking Rate?
- What is the Excessive Drinking Rate?
- What is the Physical Inactivity Rate?
- What is the Percent of Traffic Deaths Involving Alcohol Impairment?
- What is the Sexually Transmitted Infections Rate?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
The access to exercise opportunities rate of Greenville County, SC was 82.30% in 2015.
The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation produces health rankings for states and counties. They explore many aspects of health including quality of life, health behaviors, access to clinical care, socioeconomic factors, and environmental factors.
Health and Health Behaviors Datasets Involving Greenville County, SC
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-03-17T17:33:35.000Z
Prevalence Of Autism Spectrum Disorder Per 1000 Children 8 Years Old All States
- API data.montgomerycountymd.gov | Last Updated 2018-12-01T13:01:18.000Z
This dataset contains a log of last month's time taken to fulfill special orders in days. Update Frequency : Monthly