- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Percent with an associate's degree?
- What is the College Graduation Rate?
- What is the Percent with a graduate or professional degree?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
The high school graduation rate of York County, SC was 88.50% in 2016.
Education and Graduation Rates Datasets Involving York County, SC
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2017-11-03T18:42:41.000Z
New York City Department of Education 2015-16 Final Class Size Report School Middle School and High School Core Average Class Size General Education (Gen Ed), Integrated Co-Teaching (ICT), Accelerated (Acc), Self-Contained (SC)
- API health.data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2018-02-02T14:54:32.000Z
The Professional Medical Conduct Board Actions data consist of all public actions taken against physicians, physician assistants, specialist assistants, and medical professional corporations pursuant to Section 230 of the New York State Public Health Law and Section 6530 of the New York State Education Law.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2014-10-31T18:32:26.000Z
Number Of People Aged 25 Older With High School Diploma Or Equivalent All States
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2015-12-07T15:18:02.000Z
This data set provides the water quality classifications of New York State's lakes, rivers, streams and ponds, collectively referred to as waterbodies. All water bodies in the state are provided a water quality classification based on existing, or expected best usage, of each waterbody or waterbody segment. Under New York State's Environmental Conservation Law (ECL), Title 5 of Article 15, certain waters of the state are protected on the basis of their classification. Streams and small waterbodies located in the course of a stream that are designated as C (T) or higher (i.e., C (TS), B, or A) are collectively referred to as "protected streams."