- What is the Number of Residents Without Insurance ?
- What is the Percent With Health Insurance?
- What is the Number of Residents?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
The percent without health insurance of Hutchinson County, SD was 14.70% for 18 to 64, all races, both sexes and all income levels in 2014.
Percent Uninsured by Income Level
Percent Uninsured by Race
Health and Health Insurance Datasets Involving Hutchinson County, SD
- API chhs.data.ca.gov | Last Updated 2016-07-22T22:09:20.000Z
This dataset is a subset of data from the Physician Assistant Board. The dataset includes the number of licensees by the county they reported practicing in, as well as their gender. Data are for California counties only.