- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the Mean Environmental Health Hazard Index?
- What is the Access to Exercise Opportunities Rate?
The population density of Lincoln County, SD was 92 in 2017.
Geographic and Population Datasets Involving Lincoln County, SD
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T01:42:51.000Z
Incidence Of Brain And Central Nervous System Cancer Age 15 Under Per 1,000,000 All States
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T06:47:25.000Z
Incidence Rate Of Pancreatic Cancer Per 100,000 All States
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T05:29:37.000Z
Incidence Rate Of Mesothelioma Per 100,000 All States
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T07:50:56.000Z
Incidence Rate Of Larynx Cancer Per 100,000 All States
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T08:32:37.000Z
Incidence Rates Of Thyroid Cancer Per 100,000 All States
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T01:50:56.000Z
Incidence Rate Of Non- Hodgkins Lymphoma Per 100,000 All States
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T08:53:14.000Z
Incidence Rates Of Liver And Intrahepatic Bile Duct Cancer Per 100,000 All States
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T09:05:53.000Z
Rates Of Esophageal Cancer Per 100,000 All States
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T00:30:16.000Z
Incidence Rate Of Leukemia Per 100,000 All States
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2019-05-16T19:13:48.000Z
The American Community Survey (ACS) is designed to estimate the characteristic distribution of populations* and estimated counts should only be used to calculate percentages. They do not represent the actual population counts or totals. Beginning in 2019, the Washington Student Achievement Council (WSAC) has measured educational attainment for the Roadmap Progress Report using one-year American Community Survey (ACS) data from the United States Census Bureau. These public microdata represents the most current data, but it is limited to areas with larger populations leading to some multi-county regions**. *The American Community Survey is not the official source of population counts. It is designed to show the characteristics of the nation's population and should not be used as actual population counts or housing totals for the nation, states or counties. The official population count — including population by age, sex, race and Hispanic origin — comes from the once-a-decade census, supplemented by annual population estimates (which do not typically contain educational attainment variables) from the following groups and surveys: -- Washington State Office of Financial Management (OFM): https://www.ofm.wa.gov/washington-data-research/population-demographics -- US Census Decennial Census: https://www.census.gov/programs-surveys/decennial-census.html and Population Estimates Program: https://www.census.gov/programs-surveys/popest.html **In prior years, WSAC used both the five-year and three-year (now discontinued) data. While the 5-year estimates provide a larger sample, they are not recommended for year to year trends and also are released later than the one-year files. Detailed information about the ACS at https://www.census.gov/programs-surveys/acs/guidance.html