- What is the Median Female Earnings?
- What is the Median Male Earnings?
- What is the Median Female Earnings (Full Time)?
- What is the Median Male Earnings (Full Time)?
- What is the Median Earnings Less Than High School?
- What is the Median Earnings High School?
- What is the Median Earnings Some College or Associates?
- What is the Median Earnings Bachelor Degree?
- What is the Median Earnings Graduate or Professional Degree?
- What is the Percent Earning less than $10,000?
The median earnings of Lincoln County, SD was $39,084 in 2017.
Earnings and Gender
Earnings and Education
Jobs and Earnings Datasets Involving Lincoln County, SD
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T06:16:01.000Z
Median Household Income All States 2000-2012
- API mydata.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2019-07-09T14:54:24.000Z
Iowa Vocational Rehabilitation Services mission is to provide expert, individualized services to Iowans with disabilities to achieve their independence through successful employment and economic support. This dataset provides information on closed cases where the individual received services from IVRC. Data includes cases closed after October 1, 2008.
- API data.sandiegocounty.gov | Last Updated 2018-09-21T23:13:21.000Z
The 2017 San Diego County Preparedness Survey, commissioned by the County of San Diego Office of Emergency Services and developed and conducted by Integrated Solutions Consulting, surveyed a random sample of 60,000 San Diego County residents over the age of 18. 1,075 residents completed the survey to offer results that were within a 95% confidence level with a confidence interval of 3%.
- API data.pa.gov | Last Updated 2019-01-29T14:59:50.000Z
This is a listing of structures that are identified as part of the Governor's Bridge Goal and are currently 'Let' for the Calendar Year 2015-2020 LET – award (a contract for a particular project) to an applicant RBR - This public-private partnership (P3) Rapid Bridge Replacement Project was awarded by the Pennsylvania Department of Transportation (PennDOT) to the consortium of Plenary Walsh Keystone Partners (PWKP). Please note that all dates use the “Let” date for PennDOT projects and the NTP (notice to proceed) dates for the P3 structures. “N” or “- -“ is null or no information DEMO - means the structure has been demolished. This document contains inspection information and may not be used in legal actions or proceedings against the bridge owner. (Reference 65 P.S. Sec 66.1 et sep., 75 pa C.S. Sec 3754 and 23 U.S.C. Sec 409.) The project is an initiative to replace aging bridges throughout Pennsylvania. Replacing the bridges will provide motorists with new, modern structures and allow PennDOT to remove them from their structurally deficient list. The bridges are primarily crossings on smaller state highways, many in rural areas, rather than interstate bridges or large river crossings. General Disclaimer: This data is a compilation of information from different databases and planned projects (current as of posting), and may contain errors and omissions. Furthermore, all information contained herein is to be used for general informational purposes only and is subject to change without notice. Please see the listed contact for specific data questions. This data also contains structural inspection, project selection and scheduling information that is provided in the interest of transparency without waiving any legal rights. This data may contain essential components of protected safety studies, which are not subject to disclosure or use in legal actions or proceedings against the bridge owner. See 23 U.S.C. § 409; 75 Pa. C.S. § 3754; 65 P.S. § 67.101 et seq.
- API data.lacounty.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-16T22:36:20.000Z
The data includes a variety of information including architectural, historical and archaeological properties in County of Los Angeles.
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2019-07-15T10:25:58.000Z
Information on oil, gas, storage, solution salt, stratigraphic, and geothermal wells in New York State