- What is the Median Environmental Health Hazard Index?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
The mean environmental health hazard index of Yankton County, SD was 83 in 2015.
Median Environmental Health Hazard Index
The environmental health hazard exposure index summarizes potential exposure to harmful toxins including carcinogenic, respiratory, and neurological hazards. Values are percentile ranked and range from 0 to 100, with higher values corresponding to less exposure to harmful toxins. Data is computed for U.S. counties by applying summary statistics across all census tracts present in a county and is current as of 2015.
Health and Environmental Health Datasets Involving Yankton County, SD
- API data.sandiegocounty.gov | Last Updated 2018-09-21T23:13:21.000Z
The 2017 San Diego County Preparedness Survey, commissioned by the County of San Diego Office of Emergency Services and developed and conducted by Integrated Solutions Consulting, surveyed a random sample of 60,000 San Diego County residents over the age of 18. 1,075 residents completed the survey to offer results that were within a 95% confidence level with a confidence interval of 3%.
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2018-08-07T23:28:50.000Z
Data containing municipal wastewater treatment plant design other features, with data current through the most recent survey.
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2018-12-14T11:34:22.000Z
Information on oil, gas, storage, solution salt, stratigraphic, and geothermal wells in New York State