- What is the Number of Residents Without Insurance ?
- What is the Percent With Health Insurance?
- What is the Number of Residents?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
The percent without health insurance of Yankton County, SD was 12.90% for 18 to 64, all races, both sexes and all income levels in 2014.
Percent Uninsured by Income Level
Percent Uninsured by Race
Health and Health Insurance Datasets Involving Yankton County, SD
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T06:44:33.000Z
Number Of People Without Health Insurance All States 2005-2012
- API dashboard.udot.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-01-29T20:41:02.000Z
Data provided as Excel file from TOC
- API dashboard.udot.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-01-05T01:23:15.000Z
Mode split (autos and transit) breakdown for strategic Direction calculations. Static table update as data becomes available. Methodology: Person trips from current volumes & UTA ridership within the Salt Lake I-15 corridor during PM peak period. Person trips from current volumes & UTA ridership as percentage of goal in Salt Lake County I-15 corridor during PM peak period. The current target for percentage of transit ridership is 10.2%.
- API data.sandiegocounty.gov | Last Updated 2018-09-21T23:13:21.000Z
The 2017 San Diego County Preparedness Survey, commissioned by the County of San Diego Office of Emergency Services and developed and conducted by Integrated Solutions Consulting, surveyed a random sample of 60,000 San Diego County residents over the age of 18. 1,075 residents completed the survey to offer results that were within a 95% confidence level with a confidence interval of 3%.
- API dashboard.udot.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-23T09:35:19.000Z