- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Percent with an associate's degree?
- What is the Percent with a graduate or professional degree?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
- What is the Number of Employees?
The college graduation rate of Davidson County, TN was 38.20% in 2016.
Education and Graduation Rates Datasets Involving Davidson County, TN
- API data.nashville.gov | Last Updated 2018-12-04T14:34:17.000Z
This dataset contains a listing of Metro Public Schools (MPS), including adult, alternative learning, charter, elementary, high, middle, non-traditional, non-traditional-hybrid and special education schools with student enrollment and demographic information.
- API data.nashville.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-23T03:25:20.000Z
This dataset provides details about traffic crashes that occur in Davidson County, including type of crash, number of injuries/fatalities, and weather and lighting conditions by calendar year.
- API pip.nashville.gov | Last Updated 2018-09-12T19:12:21.000Z
This data presents the Our Nashville PIP Budget for FY18. Our Nashville is a student-produced series for Nashville Education, Community and Arts Television (NECAT) that builds career skills in production and broadcasting for Metro Nashville high schools students while highlighting local non-profit organizations and informing residents about the valuable services and opportunities provided.
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2018-12-21T21:31:21.000Z
This is a directory of the New York State Law Enforcement Agencies currently accredited under the New York State Law Enforcement Accreditation Program which was established in 1989 through Article 36, §846-h of the New York State Executive Law. The program was designed to provide law enforcement agencies with a mechanism to evaluate and improve the overall effectiveness of their agency and the performance of their staff.
- API pip.nashville.gov | Last Updated 2018-07-09T20:21:56.000Z
Restorative Justice and the Arts program is designed to connect teaching artists with tools to enhance artistic practice to serve court-involved youth – and to connect youth who have been involved in the Juvenile Court system with creative pathways that support resiliency and well-being.
- API pip.nashville.gov | Last Updated 2018-02-01T00:50:26.000Z
This data presents the Nashville Career Readiness Partnership PIP Budget for FY18. Nashville Career Readiness Partnership (NCRP) helps prepare local workers to qualify for jobs and to develop careers in construction, hospitality and healthcare.
- API pip.nashville.gov | Last Updated 2018-01-31T21:36:20.000Z
This data presents the Steering Clear PIP Budget for FY18. Steer Clear consolidates Metro Nashville Government efforts to remove barriers, particularly financial barriers, to drivers’ retention of licenses. Instead of arresting drivers or seeking payment of exorbitant fines, Metro Nashville Government will instead offer public service or driver education programs.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T05:36:53.000Z
Number Of People Aged 25 Older With High School Diploma Or Equivalent All States
- API data.nashville.gov | Last Updated 2019-01-31T18:11:53.000Z
This dataset provides details about incidents that occur in Davidson County, including incident status, type of offense, and limited victim information. Incidents are defined for National Incident Based Reporting System purposes (NIBRS) as one or more crimes committed by the same individual or group of individuals acting in concert and at the same time and place. Additionally, an incident to which police were called to assist where no crime was committed may result in a Matter of Record report. Incident information provided here is NOT to be used or construed as an official MNPD incident report.
- API data.nashville.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-18T21:44:13.000Z
This dataset contains Metro Public WiFi locations which are available for public use.