- What is the Median Female Earnings?
- What is the Median Male Earnings?
- What is the Median Female Earnings (Full Time)?
- What is the Median Male Earnings (Full Time)?
- What is the Median Earnings Less Than High School?
- What is the Median Earnings High School?
- What is the Median Earnings Some College or Associates?
- What is the Median Earnings Bachelor Degree?
- What is the Median Earnings Graduate or Professional Degree?
- What is the Percent Earning less than $10,000?
The median earnings of Davidson County, TN was $30,620 in 2016.
Earnings and Gender
Earnings and Education
Jobs and Earnings Datasets Involving Davidson County, TN
- API pip.nashville.gov | Last Updated 2018-02-01T00:14:04.000Z
This data presents hubNashville’s (Community Response Management) PIP Budget for FY18. hubNashville is a one stop shop for Metro services. Residents or visitors can connect with a Metro representative to request services, share feedback, or ask questions by calling 311 within Davidson County, 615-862-5000 if out of county when making the call, or by visiting hub.Nashville.gov.
- API pip.nashville.gov | Last Updated 2018-02-01T13:36:40.000Z
Restorative Justice and the Arts program is designed to connect teaching artists with tools to enhance artistic practice to serve court-involved youth – and to connect youth who have been involved in the Juvenile Court system with creative pathways that support resiliency and well-being.
- API pip.nashville.gov | Last Updated 2018-01-31T21:35:16.000Z
This data presents the Bridge PIP Budget for FY18. The Bridge facility offers space for the very best approaches to juvenile assessment and rehabilitation, a place where kids and families a can find guidance and opportunities instead of struggling through a court visit.
- API pip.nashville.gov | Last Updated 2018-02-01T13:40:01.000Z
This data presents the Our Nashville PIP Budget for FY18. Our Nashville is a student-produced series for Nashville Education, Community and Arts Television (NECAT) that builds career skills in production and broadcasting for Metro Nashville high schools students while highlighting local non-profit organizations and informing residents about the valuable services and opportunities provided.
- API pip.nashville.gov | Last Updated 2018-02-01T00:50:26.000Z
This data presents the Nashville Career Readiness Partnership PIP Budget for FY18. Nashville Career Readiness Partnership (NCRP) helps prepare local workers to qualify for jobs and to develop careers in construction, hospitality and healthcare.
- API pip.nashville.gov | Last Updated 2018-01-31T21:36:20.000Z
This data presents the Steering Clear PIP Budget for FY18. Steer Clear consolidates Metro Nashville Government efforts to remove barriers, particularly financial barriers, to drivers’ retention of licenses. Instead of arresting drivers or seeking payment of exorbitant fines, Metro Nashville Government will instead offer public service or driver education programs.
- API pip.nashville.gov | Last Updated 2018-01-31T22:14:16.000Z
This data presents the Animal Welfare PIP Budget for FY18. This project has a three-pronged approach to meeting the goal of giving all of Nashville’s healthy, treatable animals a safe place to live by: 1) Expanding spay and neuter programs; 2) Implementing Advisory Committee Recommendations, and 3) Establishing Nashville’s SAFE Placement Coalition (Saving Animals for Ever).
- API performance.franklintn.gov | Last Updated 2017-02-20T22:12:41.000Z
A variety of economic indicators, financial indicators and measurements for the overall health of the economy in Franklin.
- API pip.nashville.gov | Last Updated 2018-01-31T23:06:37.000Z
This data presents the Metro Volunteer Coordination and Engagement PIP Budget for FY18. Coordinating volunteer engagement within the government will allow Metro to achieve three (3) main goals: 1) Supplement Metro’s services to the community; 2) Provide volunteers with more opportunities and ways to engage with their community; 3) Track the impact and value volunteers add to Nashville.
- API pip.nashville.gov | Last Updated 2018-01-31T23:00:11.000Z
This data presents the Minority Enterprise Growth and Needs (MEGAN) PIP Budget for FY18. MEGAN will provide comprehensive demographic information about Nashville’s Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) community, identify barriers to growth and practical steps to eradicate barriers and promote MBE growth.