The number of employees of Davidson County, TN was 18,958 for food service in 2013. The number of employees of Hamilton County, TN was 10,361 for food service in 2013.
Jobs and Occupations Datasets Involving Hamilton County, TN or Davidson County, TN
- API data.nashville.gov | Last Updated 2019-05-21T10:03:48.000Z
This daily data export contains completed, in progress, on hold, planned and scheduled Capital Projects for Bikeways, Bridges, Capital, Culvert, Guardrail, Paving, Sidewalk and Traffic projects in Davidson County.
- API performance.franklintn.gov | Last Updated 2018-12-14T19:27:01.000Z
A variety of economic indicators, financial indicators and measurements for the overall health of the economy in Franklin.
- API pip.nashville.gov | Last Updated 2018-01-31T23:00:11.000Z
This data presents the Minority Enterprise Growth and Needs (MEGAN) PIP Budget for FY18. MEGAN will provide comprehensive demographic information about Nashville’s Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) community, identify barriers to growth and practical steps to eradicate barriers and promote MBE growth.
- API pip.nashville.gov | Last Updated 2018-02-01T00:50:26.000Z
This data presents the Nashville Career Readiness Partnership PIP Budget for FY18. Nashville Career Readiness Partnership (NCRP) helps prepare local workers to qualify for jobs and to develop careers in construction, hospitality and healthcare.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T06:16:01.000Z
Median Household Income All States 2000-2012
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T06:48:12.000Z
Number Of People In Poverty All States 2000-2012