- What is the Water Area?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the Mean Environmental Health Hazard Index?
The land area of Hardin County, TN was 577 in 2018.
Land area is a measurement providing the size, in square miles, of the land portions of geographic entities for which the Census Bureau tabulates and disseminates data. Area is calculated from the specific boundary recorded for each entity in the Census Bureau's geographic database. Land area is based on current information in the TIGER® data base, calculated for use with Census 2010.
Water Area figures include inland, coastal, Great Lakes, and territorial sea water. Inland water consists of any lake, reservoir, pond, or similar body of water that is recorded in the Census Bureau's geographic database. It also includes any river, creek, canal, stream, or similar feature that is recorded in that database as a two- dimensional feature (rather than as a single line). The portions of the oceans and related large embayments (such as Chesapeake Bay and Puget Sound), the Gulf of Mexico, and the Caribbean Sea that belong to the United States and its territories are classified as coastal and territorial waters; the Great Lakes are treated as a separate water entity. Rivers and bays that empty into these bodies of water are treated as inland water from the point beyond which they are narrower than 1 nautical mile across. Identification of land and inland, coastal, territorial, and Great Lakes waters is for data presentation purposes only and does not necessarily reflect their legal definitions.
Geographic and Area Datasets Involving Hardin County, TN
- API internal.chattadata.org | Last Updated 2020-10-10T05:10:05.000Z
Updated daily from the Hamilton County Health Department. Data downloaded from Houser, Jesse A. “Hamilton County, Tennessee COVID-19 Dataset.” COVID-19 in Hamilton County, TN, 2020, sites.google.com/view/hamiltoncounty-tn-covid19/data
- API internal.chattadata.org | Last Updated 2022-07-03T02:19:31.000Z
Data pulled from THD website https://www.tn.gov/health/cedep/ncov/data/downloadable-datasets.html
- API internal.chattadata.org | Last Updated 2022-07-03T02:21:47.000Z
COVID data by county in TN. Source dataset can be found here: https://www.tn.gov/health/cedep/ncov/data/downloadable-datasets.html Data dictionary provided by TN Department of Health download link: https://www.tn.gov/content/dam/tn/health/documents/cedep/novel-coronavirus/datasets/Public-Dataset-Data-Dictionary.xlsx
- API data.nashville.gov | Last Updated 2022-07-05T07:43:36.000Z
Details of service requests to hubNashville, Metro Nashville government's comprehensive customer service system. Residents or visitors can connect with a Metro representative to request services, share feedback, or ask questions by calling 311 (615-862-5000 if out of county when making the call) or by visiting https://hub.nashville.gov.
- API internal.chattadata.org | Last Updated 2022-07-05T22:03:24.000Z
Demographic vaccination data by county and date in TN
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2021-09-01T17:20:31.000Z
Population and housing information extracted from decennial census Public Law 94-171 redistricting summary files for Washington state for years 2000 and 2010.
- API internal.chattadata.org | Last Updated 2022-07-03T02:21:26.000Z
Case counts by county by specimen collection date and MMWR week. Source dataset can be found here: https://www.tn.gov/health/cedep/ncov/data/downloadable-datasets.html Data dictionary provided by TN Department of Health download link: https://www.tn.gov/content/dam/tn/health/documents/cedep/novel-coronavirus/datasets/Public-Dataset-Data-Dictionary.xlsx
- API internal.chattadata.org | Last Updated 2021-06-28T05:08:48.000Z
COVID testing sites in TN
- API data.nashville.gov | Last Updated 2022-07-05T21:40:29.000Z
A listing of the location and status of current known water service outages within the Metro Water Services coverage area.
- API performance.franklintn.gov | Last Updated 2021-07-26T17:57:08.000Z
A variety of economic indicators, financial indicators and measurements for the overall health of the economy in Franklin.