- What is the Access to Exercise Opportunities Rate?
- What is the Adult Obesity Rate?
- What is the Adult Smoking Rate?
- What is the Excessive Drinking Rate?
- What is the Percent of Traffic Deaths Involving Alcohol Impairment?
- What is the Sexually Transmitted Infections Rate?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
The physical inactivity rate of Shelby County, TN was 27.90% in 2015.
The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation produces health rankings for states and counties. They explore many aspects of health including quality of life, health behaviors, access to clinical care, socioeconomic factors, and environmental factors.
Health and Health Behaviors Datasets Involving Shelby County, TN
- API data.nashville.gov | Last Updated 2017-09-08T13:20:01.000Z
A volunteer-conducted survey of family & community cemeteries in Davidson County, TN. Data set includes site photos of cemeteries, and individual photos of identifiable graves.
- API performance.franklintn.gov | Last Updated 2018-12-14T19:27:01.000Z
A variety of economic indicators, financial indicators and measurements for the overall health of the economy in Franklin.