- What is the Percent Employed?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the Mean Environmental Health Hazard Index?
The number of employees of Shelby County, TN was 4,956 for law enforcement in 2017.
Jobs and Occupations Datasets Involving Shelby County, TN
- API data.nashville.gov | Last Updated 2019-07-21T10:01:13.000Z
This daily data export contains completed, in progress, on hold, planned and scheduled Capital Projects for Bikeways, Bridges, Capital, Culvert, Guardrail, Paving, Sidewalk and Traffic projects in Davidson County.
- API performance.franklintn.gov | Last Updated 2018-12-14T19:27:01.000Z
A variety of economic indicators, financial indicators and measurements for the overall health of the economy in Franklin.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T06:16:01.000Z
Median Household Income All States 2000-2012
- API pip.nashville.gov | Last Updated 2018-02-01T00:50:26.000Z
This data presents the Nashville Career Readiness Partnership PIP Budget for FY18. Nashville Career Readiness Partnership (NCRP) helps prepare local workers to qualify for jobs and to develop careers in construction, hospitality and healthcare.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T06:48:12.000Z
Number Of People In Poverty All States 2000-2012
- API pip.nashville.gov | Last Updated 2018-01-31T23:00:11.000Z
This data presents the Minority Enterprise Growth and Needs (MEGAN) PIP Budget for FY18. MEGAN will provide comprehensive demographic information about Nashville’s Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) community, identify barriers to growth and practical steps to eradicate barriers and promote MBE growth.