- What is the Median Environmental Health Hazard Index?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
The mean environmental health hazard index of Williamson County, TN was 50 in 2015.
Median Environmental Health Hazard Index
The environmental health hazard exposure index summarizes potential exposure to harmful toxins including carcinogenic, respiratory, and neurological hazards. Values are percentile ranked and range from 0 to 100, with higher values corresponding to less exposure to harmful toxins. Data is computed for U.S. counties by applying summary statistics across all census tracts present in a county and is current as of 2015.
Health and Environmental Health Datasets Involving Williamson County, TN
- API performance.franklintn.gov | Last Updated 2017-02-20T22:12:41.000Z
A variety of economic indicators, financial indicators and measurements for the overall health of the economy in Franklin.
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2017-11-28T23:14:15.000Z
Data regarding water withdrawals is collected by New York State Department of Environmental Conservation (DEC). The reporting requirements have expanded since collection began in 1990. Data is currently collected in accordance with the requirements of ECL 15-1501. ECL 15-1501 requires a DEC permit and annual usage reporting for all facilities using water for any purpose and having the capacity to withdraw 100,000 gallons or more per day of surface or groundwater. These facilities may or may not be permitted with other agencies that regulate water supplies in New York State. This dataset begins with 2009 data and includes facility name, town, county and withdrawal information.