- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the Mean Environmental Health Hazard Index?
- What is the Access to Exercise Opportunities Rate?
The population density of Cameron County, TX was 470 in 2016.
Geographic and Population Datasets Involving Cameron County, TX
- API data.texas.gov | Last Updated 2018-03-15T20:13:52.000Z
Visit dfps.state.tx.us for information on all DFPS programs.
- API data.texas.gov | Last Updated 2018-05-25T13:23:09.000Z
Find information on population, income, jobs, wages, graduation rates, highways, water and healthcare for the Comptroller's 12 Economic Regions. See https://comptroller.texas.gov/about/policies/privacy.php for more information on our agency’s privacy and security policies.
- API data.texas.gov | Last Updated 2018-07-09T18:13:25.000Z
Visit dfps.state.tx.us for information on all DFPS programs Population Data Source: Population Estimates and Projections Program, Texas State Data Center, Office of the State Demographer and the Institute for Demographic and Socioeconomic Research, The University of Texas at San Antonio. The Current Population Estimates and Projections Data are as of September 2017.