- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Percent with an associate's degree?
- What is the Percent with a graduate or professional degree?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
The college graduation rate of Colorado County, TX was 18.40% in 2016.
Education and Graduation Rates Datasets Involving Colorado County, TX
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2014-12-19T20:31:21.000Z
Graduation data by school and Instructional program service type for the 2011-2012 school year. The completion counts and rates include all students who graduate on-time with a regular diploma plus students who complete on-time with a GED or non-diploma certificate. It is important to note that graduates are included in the completer count and rate, therefore the completion counts and rates for any school or district will be greater than or equal to the graduation rate.
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2014-12-19T20:33:32.000Z
District Graduation data by Instructional program service type for the 2011-2012 school year. The completion counts and rates include all students who graduate on-time with a regular diploma plus students who complete on-time with a GED or non-diploma certificate. It is important to note that graduates are included in the completer count and rate, therefore the completion counts and rates for any school or district will be greater than or equal to the graduation rate.
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2017-12-28T14:12:01.000Z
Sales Tax information is summarized monthly at the county level by industry. Net Tax for the monthly filing period are summarized by county and industry in this report including tax totals. Contains fields like agriculture, clothing, food & beverage, etc. This data set is provided by the Department of Revenue (DOR).
- API data.austintexas.gov | Last Updated 2018-01-18T16:01:54.000Z
Hard copies of plans and drawings from the City of Austin, Austin Independent School District, Austin Community College, Travis County, University of Texas at Austin, University of Texas Systems, and Capital Metro available in SMBR's Plan Room.
- API data.texas.gov | Last Updated 2017-02-10T18:35:11.000Z
Find information on population, income, jobs, wages, graduation rates, highways, water and healthcare for the Comptroller's 12 Economic Regions.
- API data.texas.gov | Last Updated 2017-03-08T23:14:26.000Z
Children from 0-17 is the population at risk of abuse and neglect from a caregiver. Data Source: Population Estimates and Projections Program, Texas State Data Center, Office of the State Demographer and the Institute for Demographic and Socioeconomic Research, The University of Texas at San Antonio, Current Population Estimates and Projections Data as of December 2015.
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2015-01-07T17:00:47.000Z
- API data.debtwatch.treasurer.ca.gov | Last Updated 2017-12-22T20:00:56.000Z
- API chhs.data.ca.gov | Last Updated 2017-06-14T18:11:25.000Z
This table contains data on the percent of residents aged 25 years and older educational attainment (percent completing high school, associates degree, college or more advanced degree) for California, its regions, counties, cities/towns, and census tracts. Data is from the U.S. Census Bureau, Decennial Census and American Community Survey. The table is part of a series of indicators in the Healthy Communities Data and Indicators Project of the Office of Health Equity (https://www.cdph.ca.gov/Programs/OHE/Pages/Healthy-Communities-Data-and-Indicators-Project-(HCI).aspx). Greater educational attainment has been associated with health-promoting behaviors including consumption of fruits and vegetables and other aspects of healthy eating, engaging in regular physical activity, and refraining from excessive consumption of alcohol and from smoking. Completion of formal education (e.g., high school) is a key pathway to employment and access to healthier and higher paying jobs that can provide food, housing, transportation, health insurance, and other basic necessities for a healthy life. Education is linked with social and psychological factors, including sense of control, social standing and social support. These factors can improve health through reducing stress, influencing health-related behaviors and providing practical and emotional support. More information about the data table and a data dictionary can be found in the About/Attachments section.
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2018-01-18T08:16:05.000Z
A Water Right is a property right that is either conditional or absolute and conveys the right to use a particular amount of water, with a specified priority date as confirmed by the water court. The Transaction List contains the the court decreed actions that affect amount and use(s) that can be used by each water right.