- What is the Number of Residents Without Insurance ?
- What is the Percent With Health Insurance?
- What is the Number of Residents?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
The percent without health insurance of Guadalupe County, TX was 19.90% for 18 to 64, all races, both sexes and all income levels in 2014.
Percent Uninsured by Income Level
Percent Uninsured by Race
Health and Health Insurance Datasets Involving Guadalupe County, TX
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T06:44:33.000Z
Number Of People Without Health Insurance All States 2005-2012
- API data.texas.gov | Last Updated 2018-05-25T13:23:09.000Z
Find information on population, income, jobs, wages, graduation rates, highways, water and healthcare for the Comptroller's 12 Economic Regions. See https://comptroller.texas.gov/about/policies/privacy.php for more information on our agency’s privacy and security policies.
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2019-03-14T18:16:00.000Z
NOTE: This data next updates at the source on Nov 2019. Electricity revenue and counts broken down by utility company and by sector, since 1999, from the US Energy Information Administration (USEIA).