- What is the Percent Employed?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the Mean Environmental Health Hazard Index?
The number of employees of Harris County, TX was 44,361 for computers and math in 2013.
Jobs and Occupations Datasets Involving Harris County, TX
- API data.texas.gov | Last Updated 2017-02-10T18:35:11.000Z
Find information on population, income, jobs, wages, graduation rates, highways, water and healthcare for the Comptroller's 12 Economic Regions.
- API data.austintexas.gov | Last Updated 2015-10-17T01:20:43.000Z
The data set may include active and inactive credit access businesses.
- API data.texas.gov | Last Updated 2017-02-27T16:52:38.000Z
This file contains hotel occupancy tax data reported by taxpayers under Tax Code Chapter 156. The files include taxpayers and hotels addresses and reported receipts. The monthly file includes only taxpayers who are monthly filers.
- API data.texas.gov | Last Updated 2017-02-27T20:14:11.000Z
This file contains hotel occupancy tax data reported by taxpayers under Tax Code Chapter 156. The files include taxpayers and hotels addresses and reported receipts. The quarterly file includes taxpayers who file monthly and taxpayers who file quarterly.
- API data.texas.gov | Last Updated 2017-02-10T17:57:17.000Z
A listing of all TDLR license holders. Updated daily.
- API data.austintexas.gov | Last Updated 2017-02-28T22:21:33.000Z
Hard copies of plans and drawings from the City of Austin, Austin Independent School District, Austin Community College, Travis County, University of Texas at Austin, University of Texas Systems, and Capital Metro available in SMBR's Plan Room.
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2017-02-14T20:49:48.000Z
Electricity revenue and counts broken down by utility company and by sector, since 1999, from the US Energy Information Administration
- API data.texas.gov | Last Updated 2017-02-10T18:19:43.000Z
DIR is responsible for putting cooperative contracts for technology contracts in place for state agency and local government use. The data represents sales that are submitted by vendors via monthly reports. The data is sorted using the state's fiscal year (FY) and begins FY 2010 and runs through present.
- API data.texas.gov | Last Updated 2017-03-01T10:12:47.000Z
This Data set contains detailed information about Day Care and/ or Residential Care Operation that is displayed on the Public site. The Operation ID is a unique key that ties to the other data sets for Child Care Licensing data