- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Percent with an associate's degree?
- What is the Percent with a graduate or professional degree?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
The college graduation rate of La Salle County, TX was 14.60% in 2016.
Education and Graduation Rates Datasets Involving La Salle County, TX
- API data.lacounty.gov | Last Updated 2017-07-19T15:14:03.000Z
The LA County Arts Commission surveyed teaching artists and arts organizations to find out who provided what services in LA County public schools in 2012. This dataset presents all the schools and districts where we found 185 community arts partners serving 1,174 schools. Read the full report at http://www.lacountyarts.org/pubfiles/LACAC_ArtsPartnersReport_2015.pdf.
- API data.austintexas.gov | Last Updated 2017-12-11T22:14:53.000Z
Hard copies of plans and drawings from the City of Austin, Austin Independent School District, Austin Community College, Travis County, University of Texas at Austin, University of Texas Systems, and Capital Metro available in SMBR's Plan Room.
- API data.texas.gov | Last Updated 2017-03-08T23:14:26.000Z
Children from 0-17 is the population at risk of abuse and neglect from a caregiver. Data Source: Population Estimates and Projections Program, Texas State Data Center, Office of the State Demographer and the Institute for Demographic and Socioeconomic Research, The University of Texas at San Antonio, Current Population Estimates and Projections Data as of December 2015.
- API data.texas.gov | Last Updated 2017-02-10T18:35:11.000Z
Find information on population, income, jobs, wages, graduation rates, highways, water and healthcare for the Comptroller's 12 Economic Regions.
- API data.imls.gov | Last Updated 2017-11-15T22:06:05.000Z
Browse a list of known museums and related organizations in the United States as of the third quarter of FY 2015. This list contains descriptive information about museums in the 50 states and the District of Columbia based on public records and administrative data.
- API data.texas.gov | Last Updated 2017-03-16T20:29:16.000Z
Visit dfps.state.tx.us for information on all DFPS programs. Population Data Source - Population Estimates and Projections Program, Texas State Data Center, Office of the State Demographer and the Institute for Demographic and Socioeconomic Research, The University of Texas at San Antonio. Current population estimates and projections data as of December 2015.
- API data.lacounty.gov | Last Updated 2017-07-19T15:15:20.000Z
The Advancement Grant Program offers financial support to Los Angeles County school districts aiming to provide quality arts education for public school students. Grant funds assist school districts in achieving key action items in their district arts plans, and cultivating skills and practices that can be sustained beyond the term of the grant. Underwritten by Arts for All’s Pooled Fund, this program offered $560,000 in financial support to 38 school districts and two charter school networks in LA County for the 2016-17 school year.
- API data.lacounty.gov | Last Updated 2017-07-19T15:13:58.000Z
The LA County Arts Commission contracts with approximately 200 arts organizations annually through the Organizational Grant Program (OGP) to provide arts services. Made possible through the generosity of the Board of Supervisors, grants for concerts, theatre and dance productions, exhibitions, in-school and out-of-school arts education and core operations help these organizations enrich the lives of County residents in large and small communities alike. This program ensures that a wide variety of cultural services will continue to reach County residents
- API data.texas.gov | Last Updated 2018-01-12T20:11:14.000Z
A listing of all TDLR license holders from https://www.tdlr.texas.gov/LicenseSearch/.
- API data.lacounty.gov | Last Updated 2017-07-19T15:18:02.000Z
LA County's Community Impact Arts Grant (CIAG) program provides financial support for exemplary arts projects produced by nonprofit organizations whose primary mission is outside of the arts. This grant program is made possible through the generosity of the LA County Board of Supervisors. More information including how to apply is at http://lacountyarts.org/ciag.html