- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Percent with an associate's degree?
- What is the College Graduation Rate?
- What is the Percent with a graduate or professional degree?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
The high school graduation rate of Mitchell County, TX was 77.80% in 2012.
Education and Graduation Rates Datasets Involving Mitchell County, TX
- API data.austintexas.gov | Last Updated 2018-06-07T21:01:38.000Z
Hard copies of plans and drawings from the City of Austin, Austin Independent School District, Austin Community College, Travis County, University of Texas at Austin, University of Texas Systems, and Capital Metro available in SMBR's Plan Room.
- API data.texas.gov | Last Updated 2018-05-25T13:23:09.000Z
Find information on population, income, jobs, wages, graduation rates, highways, water and healthcare for the Comptroller's 12 Economic Regions. See https://comptroller.texas.gov/about/policies/privacy.php for more information on our agency’s privacy and security policies.
- API data.texas.gov | Last Updated 2018-04-30T15:35:31.000Z
A listing of all TDLR license holders from https://www.tdlr.texas.gov/LicenseSearch/.
- API data.austintexas.gov | Last Updated 2018-06-08T13:30:19.000Z
This table contains performance data related to ATCEMS revenue collection processes. When using this data for research or other purposes, please cite it as: Austin-Travis County Emergency Medical Services (2017). EMS – Monthly Finance Measures [data set]. City of Austin, Texas Open Data Portal. Retrieved from https://data.austintexas.gov/Budget-and-Finance/EMS-Monthly-Finance-Measures/2mb6-tu96. Since this table is updated on a monthly basis, include the date that the table was accessed in the citation.
- API data.pa.gov | Last Updated 2018-06-11T17:10:08.000Z
This dataset is quarterly data by county, including inmate admissions, average Texas Christian University Drug Screen II (TCU) score, number and percent of inmate admissions who identify opioids as top three drug of choice, inmates with a substance abuse problem, and number and percent who used opioids in the year prior to admission.
- API data.texas.gov | Last Updated 2018-06-05T22:12:29.000Z
DIR is responsible for putting cooperative contracts for technology contracts in place for state agency and local government use. The data represents sales that are submitted by vendors via monthly reports. The data is sorted using the state's fiscal year (FY) and begins FY 2010 and runs through present.