- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Percent with an associate's degree?
- What is the College Graduation Rate?
- What is the Percent with a graduate or professional degree?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
The high school graduation rate of Real County, TX was 80.30% in 2016.
Education and Graduation Rates Datasets Involving Real County, TX
- API data.austintexas.gov | Last Updated 2018-01-18T16:01:54.000Z
Hard copies of plans and drawings from the City of Austin, Austin Independent School District, Austin Community College, Travis County, University of Texas at Austin, University of Texas Systems, and Capital Metro available in SMBR's Plan Room.
- API data.texas.gov | Last Updated 2017-03-08T23:14:26.000Z
Children from 0-17 is the population at risk of abuse and neglect from a caregiver. Data Source: Population Estimates and Projections Program, Texas State Data Center, Office of the State Demographer and the Institute for Demographic and Socioeconomic Research, The University of Texas at San Antonio, Current Population Estimates and Projections Data as of December 2015.
- API data.texas.gov | Last Updated 2017-02-10T18:35:11.000Z
Find information on population, income, jobs, wages, graduation rates, highways, water and healthcare for the Comptroller's 12 Economic Regions.
- API data.texas.gov | Last Updated 2017-03-16T20:29:16.000Z
Visit dfps.state.tx.us for information on all DFPS programs. Population Data Source - Population Estimates and Projections Program, Texas State Data Center, Office of the State Demographer and the Institute for Demographic and Socioeconomic Research, The University of Texas at San Antonio. Current population estimates and projections data as of December 2015.
- API data.texas.gov | Last Updated 2018-02-20T21:22:38.000Z
An economic indicator is a statistic about an economic activity, and they allow analysis of economic performance and predictions of current and future economic performance. The TX Comptroller’s Key Economic Indicators includes such measures for TX & the US employment and unemployment, consumer confidence, price inflation, housing data, etc.
- API data.texas.gov | Last Updated 2018-02-23T20:55:48.000Z
A listing of all TDLR license holders from https://www.tdlr.texas.gov/LicenseSearch/.
- API data.texas.gov | Last Updated 2018-02-03T00:32:57.000Z
DIR is responsible for putting cooperative contracts for technology contracts in place for state agency and local government use. The data represents sales that are submitted by vendors via monthly reports. The data is sorted using the state's fiscal year (FY) and begins FY 2010 and runs through present.