The high school graduation rate of Otero County, NM was 83.70% in 2016. The high school graduation rate of Tom Green County, TX was 83.30% in 2016.
Education and Graduation Rates Datasets Involving Tom Green County, TX or Otero County, NM
- API data.healthcare.gov | Last Updated 2014-08-20T21:48:13.000Z
QHP Landscape NM Individual Market Dental - New Mexico For instructions on how to read and use this data, please view the documentation available under the ‘About’ tab on this page.
- API data.healthcare.gov | Last Updated 2014-08-20T21:48:05.000Z
QHP Landscape NM Individual Market Medical - New Mexico For instructions on how to read and use this data, please view the documentation available under the ‘About’ tab on this page.
- API data.texas.gov | Last Updated 2018-05-25T13:23:09.000Z
Find information on population, income, jobs, wages, graduation rates, highways, water and healthcare for the Comptroller's 12 Economic Regions. See https://comptroller.texas.gov/about/policies/privacy.php for more information on our agency’s privacy and security policies.
- API data.austintexas.gov | Last Updated 2018-07-23T15:47:15.000Z
Hard copies of plans and drawings from the City of Austin, Austin Independent School District, Austin Community College, Travis County, University of Texas at Austin, University of Texas Systems, and Capital Metro available in SMBR's Plan Room.
- API data.healthcare.gov | Last Updated 2015-08-20T00:30:22.000Z
For instructions on how to read and use this data, visit: https://data.healthcare.gov/download/3r89-dc9s/application/pdf
- API data.healthcare.gov | Last Updated 2015-08-20T00:29:59.000Z
For instructions on how to read and use this data, visit: https://data.healthcare.gov/download/57n9-x7ym/application/pdf
- API data.texas.gov | Last Updated 2018-07-09T18:13:25.000Z
Visit dfps.state.tx.us for information on all DFPS programs Population Data Source: Population Estimates and Projections Program, Texas State Data Center, Office of the State Demographer and the Institute for Demographic and Socioeconomic Research, The University of Texas at San Antonio. The Current Population Estimates and Projections Data are as of September 2017.
- API data.pa.gov | Last Updated 2018-09-04T17:32:31.000Z
This dataset is quarterly data by county, including inmate admissions, average Texas Christian University Drug Screen II (TCU) score, number and percent of inmate admissions who identify opioids as top three drug of choice, inmates with a substance abuse problem, and number and percent who used opioids in the year prior to admission. This data is available starting with the first Quarter of Calendar Year 2018.
- API data.cstx.gov | Last Updated 2016-12-29T16:41:18.000Z
Conducted by National Service Research. Participants rated various city services, quality of life issues, community characteristics, and project priorities.
- API data.texas.gov | Last Updated 2018-09-25T17:22:15.000Z
A listing of all TDLR license holders from https://www.tdlr.texas.gov/LicenseSearch/.