- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the Mean Environmental Health Hazard Index?
The population count of Davis County, UT was 317,646 in 2014.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving Davis County, UT
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-07-09T00:47:24.000Z
This data set contains median home values, demographic detail, educational levels, population data and other socioeconomic data for counties in Utah. Data is from the US Census Bureau.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-09-03T21:25:51.000Z
This data set contains population density by land area and county of residence in Utah for 2010.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-07-27T20:32:26.000Z
Davis County Homeless Counts By Household And Individual 2011-2014.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-06-02T21:03:17.000Z
This data set contains occupational and employment projections for the Ogden Clearfield MSA (metropolitan statistical area) - Weber and Davis counties.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-07-10T16:19:05.000Z
This data set contains health related indicators for counties in Utah for 2014.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2016-04-11T16:20:39.000Z
This data set contains sales data by NAICS code for Davis County Utah from 1998-2014.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2016-01-19T21:35:42.000Z
This data set contains household survey data from Census. The American Community Survey was developed by the Census Bureau to replace the long form of the decennial census program. The ACS is a large demographic survey collected throughout the year using mailed questionnaires, telephone interviews, and visits from Census Bureau field representatives to about 3.5 million household addresses annually. Starting in 2005, the ACS produced social, housing, and economic characteristic data for demographic groups in areas with populations of 65,000 or more. (Prior to 2005, the estimates were produced for areas with 250,000 or more population.) The ACS also accumulates sample over 3-year and 5-year intervals to produce estimates for smaller geographic areas, including census tracts and block groups.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-01-21T18:12:06.000Z
Picture of Subsidized Households describes households living in HUD-subsidized housing in Utah. This data set provides characteristics of assisted housing units and residents in Utah, summarized at the state, public housing agency (PHA), project, census tract, county, Core-Based Statistical Area and city levels as downloadable files
- API chhs.data.ca.gov | Last Updated 2016-07-22T22:13:45.000Z
This dataset is a subset of data from the Medical Board of California’s Physician Survey of allopathic physicians and surgeons (licensees). The dataset includes the number of licensees by the county where they are practicing, as well as their race/ethnicity. Data are for California counties only.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2016-01-14T18:31:06.000Z
this data set contains Incorporated Places and Minor Civil Divisions Datasets: Subcounty Resident Population Estimates: April 1, 2010 to July 1, 2012