- What is the Access to Exercise Opportunities Rate?
- What is the Adult Obesity Rate?
- What is the Adult Smoking Rate?
- What is the Excessive Drinking Rate?
- What is the Percent of Traffic Deaths Involving Alcohol Impairment?
- What is the Sexually Transmitted Infections Rate?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
The physical inactivity rate of Salt Lake County, UT was 16.40% in 2015.
The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation produces health rankings for states and counties. They explore many aspects of health including quality of life, health behaviors, access to clinical care, socioeconomic factors, and environmental factors.
Health and Health Behaviors Datasets Involving Salt Lake County, UT
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-04-20T20:42:26.000Z
Salt Lake County Public Health Services Directory
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-07-06T17:44:34.000Z
This data set contains nursing home deficiencies noted by Medicare for facilities in Utah. The data contains addresses, a list of the finding and a date of the correction.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2017-01-20T00:22:20.000Z
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2016-03-16T20:57:45.000Z
This data set contains the annual Adult Obesity Rates by county for Utah. County rankings measure vital health factors, including high school graduation rates, obesity, smoking, unemployment, access to healthy foods, the quality of air and water, income, and teen births in nearly every county in Utah. The annual Rankings provide a revealing snapshot of how health is influenced by where we live, learn, work and play.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-08-25T13:24:34.000Z
WIC is a nutrition program that helps pregnant women, new mothers, and young children eat well, learn about nutrition, and stay healthy. Nutrition education and counseling, nutritious foods, and help accessing health care are provided to low-income women, infants, and children through the Special Supplemental Nutrition Program, popularly known as WIC.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-03-13T20:38:54.000Z
A list of health service types, agency names, targeted public addresses, phone numbers, hours, websites and description of health services for Utah County.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-06-01T17:02:50.000Z
Age Adjusted Rate Of Hospitalization For Asthma Per 10,000 Utah Counties 2000-2012
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-03-17T17:26:08.000Z
Childhood Lead Poisoning Blood Lead Levels Counties Utah
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-03-17T17:28:33.000Z
Average Annual Number Of Cases Of Spina Bifida Without Anencephaly Utah
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-11-06T19:04:05.000Z
This data set contains Utah Small Employer Group Rates by County, level of coverage and On/Off Exchange.