- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the Mean Environmental Health Hazard Index?
The population count of Washington County, UT was 144,844 in 2014.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving Washington County, UT
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2016-05-16T23:56:57.000Z
(Source: CMS Medicare Geographic Variation Public Use File, December 2015)
- API churned-data.awcnet.org | Last Updated 2015-07-06T22:18:10.000Z
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2016-08-09T16:28:24.000Z
Washington state population density by county by decade 1900 to 2010.
- API churned-data.awcnet.org | Last Updated 2015-07-06T22:17:49.000Z
- API churned-data.awcnet.org | Last Updated 2015-07-06T22:18:09.000Z
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-07-09T00:47:24.000Z
This data set contains median home values, demographic detail, educational levels, population data and other socioeconomic data for counties in Utah. Data is from the US Census Bureau.
- API data.results.wa.gov | Last Updated 2015-03-17T21:51:33.000Z
Report of all certified firms to date (May 28, 2014) including State and Federal certifications. Please note: The certification status of firms reported in our database can change daily. Please contact OMWBE directly for more information or to seek confirmation of a business's certification status.
- API data.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2017-05-30T19:16:53.000Z
Total Change in Resident Population in Maryland and its Jurisdictions by year from 2000 to 2016
- API data.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2017-05-31T15:27:53.000Z
Resident population density for Maryland and Jurisdictions per square mile from 2010 to 2016. Source: U.S. Bureau of Census
- API data.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2017-05-30T19:50:52.000Z
The data consist of the median household income by the year in Maryland and the margin of error of the median income from 2007 to 2015. MOE= Margin of Error for the 90% confidence interval. Source from the U.S. Census Bureau, Small Area Income and Poverty Estimates, May 2012.