- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the Mean Environmental Health Hazard Index?
The population count of Washington County, UT was 144,844 in 2014.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving Washington County, UT
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2016-05-16T23:56:57.000Z
(Source: CMS Medicare Geographic Variation Public Use File, December 2015)
- API data.awcnet.org | Last Updated 2015-07-06T22:18:10.000Z
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2016-08-09T16:28:24.000Z
Washington state population density by county by decade 1900 to 2010.
- API data.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2016-11-30T16:10:35.000Z
The data consist of the median household income by the year in Maryland and the margin of error of the median income from 2005 to 2011. MOE= Margin of Error for the 90% confidence interval. Source from the U.S. Census Bureau, Small Area Income and Poverty Estimates, May 2012.
- API data.awcnet.org | Last Updated 2015-07-06T22:18:09.000Z
- API data.awcnet.org | Last Updated 2015-07-06T22:17:49.000Z
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-07-09T00:47:24.000Z
This data set contains median home values, demographic detail, educational levels, population data and other socioeconomic data for counties in Utah. Data is from the US Census Bureau.
- API data.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2016-11-30T14:37:56.000Z
Total Change in Resident Population in Maryland and its Jurisdictions by year from 2000 to 2013
- API data.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2016-11-30T15:59:29.000Z
Resident population density for Maryland and Jurisdictions per square mile from 2010 to 2012. Source: U.S. Bureau of Census
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2016-08-09T16:23:33.000Z
Population and housing information extracted from decennial census Public Law 94-171 redistricting summary files for Washington state for years 2000 and 2010.