The number of employees of Ada County, ID was 2,518 for fire fighting in 2017. The number of employees of Weber County, UT was 1,135 for fire fighting in 2017.
Jobs and Occupations Datasets Involving Weber County, UT or Ada County, ID
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-18T22:44:27.000Z
The Occupational Employment Statistics (OES) program produces employment and wage estimates annually for over 800 occupations. These estimates are available for the nation as a whole, for individual States, and for metropolitan and nonmetropolitan areas; national occupational estimates for specific industries are also available.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-02-11T22:28:00.000Z
This data set contains employment projections for the Weber and Davis County MSA (Metropolitan Statistics Area) for 2012-2022.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-02-11T22:29:39.000Z
Salt Lake City MSA Occupational Projections 2012-2022
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-20T14:01:40.000Z
Affidavit Details - Journey Level Trades And Wage Rates
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-02-11T22:18:41.000Z
This data set contains occupational and employment projections for the Ogden Clearfield MSA (metropolitan statistical area) - Weber and Davis counties.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-02-11T22:20:06.000Z
This data set contains job projections for Utah County for years 2012-2022. The data contains annual growth, average wages, educational requirements and job training levels.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-02-11T22:34:53.000Z
This data set contains job projections for Salt Lake County through 2022. It contains educational levels, average wages, work experience, annual openings, etc.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T00:28:49.000Z
FirmFind data from Utah Department of Workforce Services. Contains, names, addresses, number of employees and NAICS codes of Salt Lake County employers
- API data.sfgov.org | Last Updated 2019-04-22T04:00:13.000Z
This dataset includes the locations of businesses that pay taxes to the City and County of San Francisco. Each registered business may have multiple locations and each location is a single row. The Treasurer & Tax Collector’s Office collects this data through business registration applications, account update/closure forms, and taxpayer filings. The data is collected to help enforce the Business and Tax Regulations Code including, but not limited to: Article 6, Article 12, Article 12-A, and Article 12-A-1. http://sftreasurer.org/registration
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T02:36:47.000Z
List of name address and phone number of businesses in Salt Lake County with employee size and NAICS code.