- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the Mean Environmental Health Hazard Index?
- What is the Access to Exercise Opportunities Rate?
The student teacher ratio of Weber County, UT was 23 in 2014.
Student Teacher Ratio
Above charts are based on data from the Institute of Education Sciences at National Center for Education Statistics | ODN Dataset | API -
Education and Classroom Statistics Datasets Involving Weber County, UT
- API dashboard.slco.org | Last Updated 2017-04-12T19:54:09.000Z
Percent of Salt Lake County high school students who graduate.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-08-21T21:00:07.000Z
This data set contains graduation rates for Utah colleges and universities.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-06-22T17:32:40.000Z
Administrator And Teacher Salary And Benefits Charter Schools 2011
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-06-22T17:33:42.000Z
Administrator And Teacher Salary And Benefits Charter Schools 2009
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-06-22T17:33:03.000Z
Administrator And Teacher Salary And Benefits Charter School 2010
- API dashboard.slco.org | Last Updated 2017-09-06T19:30:42.000Z
Percent of Salt Lake County third-grade students reading at grade level at the beginning of the year, mid year, and at the end of the year.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2016-01-20T15:57:03.000Z
This data set contains household survey data from Census. The American Community Survey was developed by the Census Bureau to replace the long form of the decennial census program. The ACS is a large demographic survey collected throughout the year using mailed questionnaires, telephone interviews, and visits from Census Bureau field representatives to about 3.5 million household addresses annually. Starting in 2005, the ACS produced social, housing, and economic characteristic data for demographic groups in areas with populations of 65,000 or more. (Prior to 2005, the estimates were produced for areas with 250,000 or more population.) The ACS also accumulates sample over 3-year and 5-year intervals to produce estimates for smaller geographic areas, including census tracts and block groups.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2016-03-02T21:58:59.000Z
This data set contains school enrollment data by County and Census Tract in Utah from the Current Population Survey Data on School Enrollment US Dept of Census.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-06-22T17:33:59.000Z
Administrator And Teacher Salary And Benefits Charter Schools 2012
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2016-03-03T18:20:49.000Z
This data set contains educational levels by age and gender for Census Tract and Counties in Utah.