- What is the Water Area?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the Mean Environmental Health Hazard Index?
The land area of Weber County, UT was 576 in 2017.
Land area is a measurement providing the size, in square miles, of the land portions of geographic entities for which the Census Bureau tabulates and disseminates data. Area is calculated from the specific boundary recorded for each entity in the Census Bureau's geographic database. Land area is based on current information in the TIGER® data base, calculated for use with Census 2010.
Water Area figures include inland, coastal, Great Lakes, and territorial sea water. Inland water consists of any lake, reservoir, pond, or similar body of water that is recorded in the Census Bureau's geographic database. It also includes any river, creek, canal, stream, or similar feature that is recorded in that database as a two- dimensional feature (rather than as a single line). The portions of the oceans and related large embayments (such as Chesapeake Bay and Puget Sound), the Gulf of Mexico, and the Caribbean Sea that belong to the United States and its territories are classified as coastal and territorial waters; the Great Lakes are treated as a separate water entity. Rivers and bays that empty into these bodies of water are treated as inland water from the point beyond which they are narrower than 1 nautical mile across. Identification of land and inland, coastal, territorial, and Great Lakes waters is for data presentation purposes only and does not necessarily reflect their legal definitions.
Geographic and Area Datasets Involving Weber County, UT
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-02-11T20:43:40.000Z
Weber And Morgan County Public Health Services Directory
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2019-10-20T06:39:48.000Z
Instream Flow and Natural Lake Level water rights of the Colorado Water Conservation Board
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T12:08:41.000Z
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-02-11T22:27:06.000Z
Weber County Monthly Unemployment Rate 1990-2015
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-02-11T22:28:00.000Z
This data set contains employment projections for the Weber and Davis County MSA (Metropolitan Statistics Area) for 2012-2022.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-06-01T17:02:50.000Z
Age Adjusted Rate Of Hospitalization For Asthma Per 10,000 Utah Counties 2000-2012
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-02-11T22:35:16.000Z
Weber School District Sage Scores 2014
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-02-11T20:43:10.000Z
Childhood Lead Poisoning Blood Lead Levels Counties Utah
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-02-11T20:43:13.000Z
Weber County Census 2009-2013
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-02-11T20:57:41.000Z
Annual Average Ambient Concentrations Of PM 2.5 In Micrograms Per Cubic Meter Utah