- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the Mean Environmental Health Hazard Index?
- What is the Access to Exercise Opportunities Rate?
The population density of Weber County, UT was 424 in 2017.
Geographic and Population Datasets Involving Weber County, UT
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2016-08-09T16:23:33.000Z
Population and housing information extracted from decennial census Public Law 94-171 redistricting summary files for Washington state for years 2000 and 2010.
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2016-08-09T16:28:24.000Z
Washington state population density by county by decade 1900 to 2010.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-02-11T21:26:09.000Z
This data set contains population density by land area and county of residence in Utah for 2010.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T12:08:41.000Z
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2019-07-16T15:59:38.000Z
Population profile - total, rate of change, age, and density.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-02-11T20:43:40.000Z
Weber And Morgan County Public Health Services Directory
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-02-11T20:43:10.000Z
Childhood Lead Poisoning Blood Lead Levels Counties Utah
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-02-11T20:43:13.000Z
Weber County Census 2009-2013
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-02-11T20:43:02.000Z
Average Annual Number Of Cases Of Trisomy 21 Greater Than 35 Utah Counties 2000-2012
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-06-01T17:02:50.000Z
Age Adjusted Rate Of Hospitalization For Asthma Per 10,000 Utah Counties 2000-2012