- What is the Mean Environmental Health Hazard Index?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
The median environmental health hazard index of Chittenden County, VT was 74 in 2015.
Median Environmental Health Hazard Index
The environmental health hazard exposure index summarizes potential exposure to harmful toxins including carcinogenic, respiratory, and neurological hazards. Values are percentile ranked and range from 0 to 100, with higher values corresponding to less exposure to harmful toxins. Data is computed for U.S. counties by applying summary statistics across all census tracts present in a county and is current as of 2015.
Health and Environmental Health Datasets Involving Chittenden County, VT
- API health.data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2017-08-16T15:11:38.000Z
<strong>NOTE: This dataset will be deleted shortly. The consolidation of data elements will allow users to more effectively and efficiently present and analyze data, while eliminating duplication. The deleted data will be available in the following dataset: https://health.data.ny.gov/Health/Vital-Statistics-Deaths-by-Resident-County-Region-/v6zf-ydez </strong> This dataset contains death counts and percent by county, region, and type of disposition. For more information, check out: http://www.health.ny.gov/statistics/vital_statistics/
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2016-12-29T21:14:23.000Z
Data containing municipal wastewater treatment plant design other features, with data current through the most recent survey.